• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** OMT - Tottenham vs Wolves ***

Am I the only one getting tinkled with Son? He has been poor.

I got a bit annoyed with his attitude back end of last season. Gave me the impression the Golden Boot was becoming more important to him than the team performance.
Wouldnt mind a few starts for Ricaharlison to give him a kick upthe @arse

The boys look like they are playing together for the first time.
Wolves look better. We lack speed everywhere.

Sent from my SM-T865 using Fapatalk

Am I the only one getting tinkled with Son? He has been poor.

Its difficult though, we have yet to find a real fluid flow after Southampton and we have effectively said "here you three have the ball do something" to Son, Kane and Deki who have done little since the opening game.

With out quality from the wide and from the middle its hard for them to pick out worldies from nowhere

If Wolves score first we aren't winning this game.
You would have to say we look exactly the same as we did last season ( hardly surprising with the same starting eleven) before we hit form on our sprint to the finishing line.

This is awful . We are miles off . This is a concern. As I say we were not great against Southampton.

Miles off against Chelsea. Unimpressive pre season. We may well win today but so far it’s not good at all.

Watching this on Fubo TV via Premier League Productions. Daniel Mann is a fine commentator and Matt Holland continuing his good work as a co-commentator.

This is awful . We are miles off . This is a concern. As I say we were not great against Southampton.

Miles off against Chelsea. Unimpressive pre season. We may well win today but so far it’s not good at all.

Don't worry, we're getting there slowly, need to build some steam first.

Back