• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT*** Tottenham vs West Ham ***

I feel less worried about Bale going than I did about Berbatov.

For once, I'm just going to enjoy all the stories about him leaving BECAUSE HES OURS!!!!

Unbelievable. Truly amazing!

A last minute win away to the Spammers. Check
Good in-game AVB subs. Check
Siggy gets first league goal. Check
Team march on despite Adebayor haplessness. Check
Another late Livermore sub that somehow leads to late goal. Check
Unbeaten run contues. Check
Back from the dead and late goal IN OUR FAVOUR. Check

BTW, does anyone know when was the last time Spurs started the calender year unbeaten up until March?

COYMFS!!!!!!!=D>=D>\o/=D>

He's already on a 5.5 year contract and a six figure salary (significantly our highest earner bar Ade, but then City pay half of his). He only signed a new deal 6 months ago remember.

Doesn't seem the type of person who is overly motivated by money either.

Lets hope your correct

Can I just say something I never thought I would before: credit to Howard Webb for playing avantage in the build up to the winner. Bale got utterly clattered just before getting the ball back to score. Many refs would've blown straight away as it looked nasty. To be fair, Bale probably would've banged in the free kick anyway!

Fat Sam was going so well until he started saying Dembele should have gone off, not a single commentator picked that up, fudge off

I don't think there can be any doubt that Gareth Bale is now the finest player in the Premier League.

What a bloody player!

Can I just say something I never thought I would before: credit to Howard Webb for playing avantage in the build up to the winner. Bale got utterly clattered just before getting the ball back to score. Many refs would've blown straight away as it looked nasty. To be fair, Bale probably would've banged in the free kick anyway!

No credit from me - he kept waving advantage to us when there was none all game. Even a stopped clock....

I'd say credit but he left so much go during the game where our players got hacked down and second later we lost the ball with no free kick. He could have at least gone back on a few and warned the offenders especially as he gave Dembele such a cheap booking.

Something changed. At last, something's fudging changed. Every Spurs side from 90-91 down to 2011-2012 would have lost that one. Every single side. Under the Upton Park Lights, anniversary of Bobby Moore's passing, two sucker punch goals leaving us 2-1 down, getting outplayed, then having an inspired keeper stop everything we threw at him.......I know I'm not alone in thinking this.

Something's changed, and it's fudging awe-inspiring to witness that. We've become a different beast to the Spurs of old. This was the fixture we had to win. Lose, and Arsenal would have smelt blood, battered us in the derby and overtaken us. Just like last time. And we would be left ruing the ashes of another failed season.

But now.....something's changed, and we fudging won. Now, this season is looking very, very different. And everything looks possible.

Gareth Bale, Tottenham Hotspur, Daniel Levy and Andre-Villas Boas....I don't know what you're doing, but it's fudging working.

Thank you. Please don't fudge this up. That is all.

Couldnt agree more with everything you said. The last few weeks I have been waiting for the wheels to come off as they say (sorry but its what I have come use to with Spurs)

Something has changed, we seem stronger not physical but mentally (AVB must be inside the players heads). I cant believe how good AVB has done, a lot of credit has to go to him and his staff and also Levy for taking a shot with him.

Reading far too much into it but it was really good to see Bale celebrate with AVB, maybe just maybe Bale will sign another new contract this summer!

Spurs' matchwinner Gareth Bale: "We knew we had a massive chance to get into third spot tonight. We had a lot of chances off corners. Ade missed an easy one, one went off a post.

"We know what we are capable of and we've scored a lot of last-minute winners in the last month or so, so we kept believing.

"It's not about me, it's about the team and we played really well. We obviously wanted to get the three points to keep our Champions League hopes alive."

Cracking up listening to West Ham fans on Talksport ripping Fat Sam to shreds.

In fairness, West Ham have played some super football over the years. In neutral games, I'd watch them play just to see some proper football but today was almost like watching Bolton at their worst. It was embarressing and this was a tribute to one of their finest. Unless Moore was just a clogger who couldnt string two passes together, it was a poor effort. I have lost a lot of respect for them today, whether we won or lost I wont be wasting time watching them play until Fat Sam is gone.

Back