• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT*** Tottenham vs West Ham ***

Unfudgingbelievable but on most other nights Caulker scores at least one and do does Ade.

Lloris was fudging tremendous all night. Unique save before Siggy scored in that most keepers don't close him down that quick but all night he was excellent. Genuine world class.

As for Bale. What the fudge can you say? I'm happy to bend over and take it up the arse from him to keep him here. It's scary.

Let's just say if Gareth was gay, he'd have the pick of thousands with regards to that offer right now mate...:eek:

BD-1kvFCUAAdKmT.jpg

Can someone get something better?

Something changed. At last, something's fudging changed. Every Spurs side from 90-91 down to 2011-2012 would have lost that one. Every single side. Under the Upton Park Lights, anniversary of Bobby Moore's passing, two sucker punch goals leaving us 2-1 down, getting outplayed, then having an inspired keeper stop everything we threw at him.......I know I'm not alone in thinking this.

Something's changed, and it's fudging awe-inspiring to witness that. We've become a different beast to the Spurs of old. This was the fixture we had to win. Lose, and Arsenal would have smelt blood, battered us in the derby and overtaken us. Just like last time. And we would be left ruing the ashes of another failed season.

But now.....something's changed, and we fudging won. Now, this season is looking very, very different. And everything looks possible.

Gareth Bale, Tottenham Hotspur, Daniel Levy and Andre-Villas Boas....I don't know what you're doing, but it's fudging working.

Thank you. Please don't fudge this up. That is all.

Look at the grass stripes. Three grass stripes within the box equals six yards per stripe. He hits that shot from almost two stripes outside the box, around 30 yards out.

Ladies and Gentlemen, that is nothing less than The Stroke of Genius.

Absolutely fantastic. I too had tears in my eyes when that went in. At 2-1 down I prayed for an end result likd this. Against this shower of pikeys is beyond bliss !

One man team..... On tonight's performance we have Lloris to thank and no one is really recognising hat he is the best in the league outside of spurs fans

Caulker could have had 3
Ade could have had 3
Siggy could have had 2

So to get 3 other goals was a brilliant effort

I just hope the players don't read this utterly, utterly brick thread - you lot are such whiny, wrong idiots throughout!

Bank needs to broken to keep Bale without doubt!!

He's already on a 5.5 year contract and a six figure salary (significantly our highest earner bar Ade, but then City pay half of his). He only signed a new deal 6 months ago remember.

Doesn't seem the type of person who is overly motivated by money either.

it always works steff ;)

Yep. Reverse psychology. I love it. I went early today about the 70th minute with my 'we cant win'post,but have to be honest I really thought Bobby was looking down on them tonight.

Another late winner, its amazing

Back