• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT*** Tottenham vs West Ham ***

Obligatory link to KUMB, http://www.kumb.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=146159&st=0&sk=t&sd=a&start=500 (from the Ade miss onwards)

Generally quite less abusive than I expected them to be. What I did find surprising is that they thought that was a good performance from them? I thought it was an absolutely shocking display of anti-football. From a club that claims to have tradition and to play the game properly, that was truly horrendous, it is one thing having premier league safety but selling your footballing soul to get it. Such a shame.

Re: West Ham United v Tottenham: Match Thread

Postby Gator_Hammer on Mon Feb 25, 2013 10:49 pm

damn it damn it son of a bitch.

No way anyone would have stopped that.

hehehe ...

Jesus christ what a night.

Balenaldo
praising-the-lord-smin3uwb.gif

balev1zqun6.gif

balev2znuhu.gif

balev3c3u2t.gif

[video=youtube_share;xk2CvKcJnC4]http://youtu.be/xk2CvKcJnC4[/video]

This fixture always reminds me of that famous game way back, this song and Stalteri's late winner! I would be happy for a similar repeat, nothing like a fantastic come back and to seal it off with a late winner... yes, nervous, difficult but the pay off is immense, going crazy over an important three points! :D

Ok, was I right? How good was the pay off at the end of tonight?!

Unfudgingbelievable but on most other nights Caulker scores at least one and do does Ade.

Lloris was fudging tremendous all night. Unique save before Siggy scored in that most keepers don't close him down that quick but all night he was excellent. Genuine world class.

As for Bale. What the fudge can you say? I'm happy to bend over and take it up the arse from him to keep him here. It's scary.

I completely agree. I have just sat through that that amazing match with a Spammer in an Amsterdam bar... he was getting so ****y. Sigg' shot was a fantistic statement from when he came on, but cometh the last minute of the half, up pops Gareth for a rocket! Absolutely love Spurs on a night like this.

About 10 Millwall fans arrived on a stag with 20 mins to go... except there were really 3 Millwall, 1 arse, a Yiddo(!) but says his kid is at the academy and that's why he knew so much about us but he was Millwall really. (Celebrated like a fan when Bale banged it in though) and five Chelsea. I was the only real Spurs and loved every minute of it. The other night at home gainst Lyon. and tonight, wow! Bale is a on his way to becoming a global legend in 2013. Await Levy this summer having to turn a €100M bid down from some new football money for GB.

Fantastic result though, two clear points ahead in third. Applying the pressure! I can't quite believe this is Tottenham we are talking about!

Last edited:
Obligatory link to KUMB, http://www.kumb.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=146159&st=0&sk=t&sd=a&start=500 (from the Ade miss onwards)

Generally quite less abusive than I expected them to be. What I did find surprising is that they thought that was a good performance from them? I thought it was an absolutely shocking display of anti-football. From a club that claims to have tradition and to play the game properly, that was truly horrendous, it is one thing having premier league safety but selling your footballing soul to get it. Such a shame.

There is a fair few in that thread in total denial, there but there are plenty more in there that know that they were lucky to be in the game given the chances they coughed up. What upsets a lot of them is the Big Sam has introduced his vile physical football style into their club and it would have Bobby Moore turning in his grave.

Looking at their next 4 fixtures they could easily be dragged into that relegation battle - away to Stoke, Chelsea, home to WBA and away to Liverpool. Tricky.

Can I just say....

Correct starting lineup
Substitutions made at the correct times
Correct players brought on

Andre Villas-Boas. Tactical Masterclass. 10/10.

That is all.

...as opposed to when? He's been getting it right progressively throughout the season mate...

Back