• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT*** Tottenham vs West Ham ***

idZxnlXZwOjad.gif

Tik a boo.

AVB has to take some credit for Gareth Bale's form. Playing him through the middle appears to be a masterstroke. Hope in the coming week fans lay off ade we may need him in the NLD.

headed straight for avb for some man love too.

Am I right in saying that every late goal we've scored recently from Bale against Lyon, Dembele against Lyon and now Bale today all happened after we brought on Livermore?

DAT LIVERMORE EFFECT

overall I think west ham fans will be quite pleased, they were probably expecting a tanking before the game, if they show that much fight in their last 10 games they might stay up

One name, Gareth Bale ! What a great and important 3 points these are ! Syggi finally breaks his duck, Ade still misses sitters.

We are 3rd, it's a battle royale now, COYS !!!

overall I think west ham fans will be quite pleased, they were probably expecting a tanking before the game, if they show that much fight in their last 10 games they might stay up

But it was their cup final. They'll not be up for another game like that all season.

headed straight for avb for some man love too.

Do you remember when it was in the press that AVB had 'ordered' the Chelscum players to run to him? Well, there was no doubting tonight that both Bale after his goal and everyone at the end showed we are an incredibly united and happy squad.

Well done the team for tonight and well done Andre for what you're creating here. =D>

Unfudgingbelievable but on most other nights Caulker scores at least one and do does Ade.

Lloris was fudging tremendous all night. Unique save before Siggy scored in that most keepers don't close him down that quick but all night he was excellent. Genuine world class.

As for Bale. What the fudge can you say? I'm happy to bend over and take it up the arse from him to keep him here. It's scary.

AVB has to take some credit for Gareth Bale's form. Playing him through the middle appears to be a masterstroke. Hope in the coming week fans lay off ade we may need him in the NLD.

As long as he keeps his head cool and stays on the pitch for 90 mins.

Haven conceded a goal after 60 minutes since Everton

We put pressure insides when there tired whine is what United used to do

That was not a great performance but a hell of a result

Ian Darke and Steve McManaman in near grief. Not as bad as Andy Gray after Staleri's winner (OHHHhhh NOHHHhhhh). But pretty fekking close.

I'm a puddle.

Unfudgingbelievable but on most other nights Caulker scores at least one and do does Ade.

Lloris was fudging tremendous all night. Unique save before Siggy scored in that most keepers don't close him down that quick but all night he was excellent. Genuine world class.
Commentators laying into Taylor for not scoring, but that truly was a fantastic save (with his face, nonetheless), almost Schmeichel-like. But kudos to Jussi too, had it not been for him, we would have spanked them silly.

Do you remember when it was in the press that AVB had 'ordered' the Chelscum players to run to him? Well, there was no doubting tonight that both Bale after his goal and everyone at the end showed we are an incredibly united and happy squad.

Well done the team for tonight and well done Andre for what you're creating here. =D>

even had a quick fumble with the man's man scotty parker's giant marbles. AVB's Blue White Army!!

Back