• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT - Tottenham vs. Stoke

I'm scared brickless playing these mugs. Now only will they kick the brick out of us for 90 mins, our defence is GHod awful and they will continually play the dawson hollywood balls in our box all game. It's going to be torture.

I'm more than a little worried that Sunday's game coincides with the brouhaha surrounding Stoke City's 150th Anniversary celebrations.

You simply couldn't pick a worse day for Spurs to be facing them.

I'm more than a little worried that Sunday's game coincides with the brouhaha surrounding Stoke City's 150th Anniversary celebrations.

Our celebrations at home saw us 4-1 down to Villa, ok we came back but you just never know how the team will be, they may be a little too 'relaxed'

This is the guy that had a go at my OMT? this particular OMT must be the brickest OMT in OMT history. Anyway...

------------------------------Lloris-------------------------------

Walker---------------Dawson---------Caulker------------Vertonghen

Lennon-------------Huddlestone-------Dembele-----------Sigurdsson

--------------------------------Bale-------------------------------

----------------------------Adebayor------------------------------

subs: Friedel, Naughton, Ekotto, Holtby, Dempsey, Parker, Defoe

Parker in for Dembele if he' not fit and i actually wouldn't mind Dempsey starting ahead of Sig for this one as we need as much aerial threat as possible (i'd prefer Siggy to start though).

Excellent team KD! this is what I want to see as well, good point about possibly bringing in Dempsey for his aerial ability, but still preferring Sig.

Not Parker's type of game at all in my opinion, wouldn't mind Holtby instead of him if Dembele isn't fit, hopefully Dembele will be fit though.

Well im relieved that the referee for this one isnt Chris Foy..

Its Kevin Friend

Kevin+Friend+Chelsea+v+Fulham+Premier+League+f218Zpc094Tl.jpg

In all fairness, we didnt do too bad on our visit to West Ham on their 'big night' earlier this season.

who knows what will happen BUT i believe it will all go to the last game of the season...

Really hope so. We just have to put some pressure on the other two with a win on Sunday. If Villa could get something on the Saturday morning that would just be an added bonus.
Being just a point behind both Chelsea and Arsenal this time next week wouldnt be the end of the world, Behind 1 ahead of Arsenal would be fantastic, and any better scenarios would just be, well, dreamland tbh

I have a horrible sinking feeling that we will totally fudge this up, then batter Sunderland on the final day when it means nothing.
Prove me wrong, Spurs. Please.

I find it sad we aren't necessarily fearful of their technical ability, ball retention, or even clever runs in and around the 18.

No no, we're afraid of their height on set pieces.

How could anyone be a Stoke supporter?

I suspect growing up in Stoke somewhat realigns your misery scale.

Mousa Dembele is expected to return to the Tottenham team at Stoke on Sunday as Spurs seek the two wins they are likely to need to have any chance of reaching next season’s Champions League.

Dembele missed the midweek draw at Chelsea with a hamstring problem but the club are confident he will be sufficiently fit to play at the Britannia Stadium.

Dembele is not the only Tottenham player below his ideal condition but head coach Andre Villas-Boas needs his key men for the final push.

Victories over Stoke and Sunderland would give Spurs a total of 72 points and if Arsenal were to slip up in their final two fixtures, it would be sufficient to elevate Villas-Boas’s team into the top four. Spurs missed Dembele’s power and mobility at Stamford Bridge and if he does recover, the Belgian is likely to replace Tom Huddlestone in central midfield.

As well as Dembele, Aaron Lennon and Gareth Bale will be required to grit their teeth for the next two games as Spurs look to their most influential players to drive them over the line.

Lennon’s hamstrings have been a cause for concern for the Spurs medical team for some weeks while Bale, despite scoring three times in his last four games, does not seem to be moving as freely as he was before sustaining an ankle injury against Basle on April 4.

Yet Bale’s talent is such that, even if he were only half fit, he remains Spurs’s most potent match winner. As their season approaches its conclusion, there is little chance of the Welshman being given a breather.

http://www.standard.co.uk/sport/football/mousa-dembeles-ready-to-grit-his-teeth-and-help-tottenham-in-final-push-8610853.html

I have a horrible sinking feeling that we will totally fudge this up, then batter Sunderland on the final day when it means nothing.
Prove me wrong, Spurs. Please.

I have the feeling we will win, wigan will do us a favor, but then we lose to sunderland at home on the final day while arse batter Saudi Sportswashing Machine.
At that point one could only laugh.:ross:

Back