• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT - Tottenham vs. Stoke

SPURS TEAM NEWS FOR STOKE

Andre Villas-Boas is positive that Mousa Dembele will be ready to face Stoke on Sunday.

The midfielder missed Wednesday night's clash at Chelsea after injury forced him out of the action after 36 minutes against Southampton at the Lane last Saturday.

"Mousa will train tomorrow with the team and we expect him to come back fully fit and be ready for selection," said Andre after training on Friday.

William Gallas, Younes Kaboul and Sandro remain sidelined.

I think AVB will go with this...

Lloris

Walker - Dawson - Vertonghen - Assou-Ekotto

Parker - Dembele

Lennon - Dempsey - Bale

Adebayor​

Last edited:
I think Bale must play on the right or central as that gives him a better chance of getting into shooting positions and we need Sig on the left.

------------ Lloris
Walker Dawson Caulker Verts
------- Dembele Holtby
Lennon ----- Bale ---- Sig
------------ Ade

Dempsey for Lennon maybe.

I just can't see Ekotto starting this one. He has been off form and we need that extra height. The only person who seems to be on the line for corners though is Ekotto so I hope that if he doesn't play two people decide to go on the line or we sort that out.

It's strange, at Wigan we 1 on the line, at home to Southampton though we had 2, then at Stamford Bridge we were back to 1.

I just can't see Ekotto starting this one. He has been off form and we need that extra height. The only person who seems to be on the line for corners though is Ekotto so I hope that if he doesn't play two people decide to go on the line or we sort that out.

It's strange, at Wigan we 1 on the line, at home to Southampton though we had 2, then at Stamford Bridge we were back to 1.

Cookie, are you going to try and re-join WF? We need more more incredible insight like this.

Maybe they will go with 2 on the line again? Who knows?!

------------------Lloris-------------------
Walker---Dawson---Caulker--Vertonghen
----------Dembele---Huddlestone---------
--Lennon---------Bale------------Siggy---
-----------------Adebayor------------------

SPURS TEAM NEWS FOR STOKE

Andre Villas-Boas is positive that Mousa Dembele will be ready to face Stoke on Sunday.

The midfielder missed Wednesday night's clash at Chelsea after injury forced him out of the action after 36 minutes against Southampton at the Lane last Saturday.

"Mousa will train tomorrow with the team and we expect him to come back fully fit and be ready for selection," said Andre after training on Friday.

William Gallas, Younes Kaboul and Sandro remain sidelined.

I think AVB will go with this...

Lloris

Walker - Dawson - Vertonghen - Assou-Ekotto

Parker - Dembele

Lennon - Dempsey - Bale

Adebayor​

I dont get many things right. but it looks like I was right about Kaboul. Said before Christmas I didnt think we would see him in a Spurs shirt this season. (Unless you count the U21s)

.......................Lloris
..Walker...Dawson...Caulker.....Vertonghen
...............Parker....Dembele
.......Lennon.....Bale.......Siggy
...................Adebayor

COYS

That is the line up avb will go for. fancy ade to play well again 1-3

------------------Lloris-------------------
Walker---Dawson---Caulker--Vertonghen
----------Dembele---Huddlestone---------
--Lennon---------Bale------------Siggy---
-----------------Adebayor------------------

Agree. Cant see Dempsey playing unless Lennon is out

I wouldn't be surprised if Dempsey started and then Lennon came on later against more tired legs. We are crap at the moment defending from set-pieces and we need all our big units and fighters for this one imo

We have scored in every single away EPL game this season except one. Guess which team?

A total of 35 goals scored away which is an average of 2 a game. Maybe Statto can tell us when we scored as many? Only United have scored more (36)

So I will repeat what I said in the Soton OMT and hope for the same outcome..a clean sheet, a clean sheet..my kingdom for a clean sheet!

Edit: We played 9 cup games away and scored in all except Lazio.

Last edited:
Cookie, are you going to try and re-join WF? We need more more incredible insight like this.

Maybe they will go with 2 on the line again? Who knows?!

I have no idea who you are Dark Andre, but WUMS don't last around here. Sort it out sunshine. And fast. Please. Thank you.

this is still a painful OMT though Mumorn.. i hope for the sake of your 'OMT GHod' status that we somehow manage to roll these hoofing pricks over.

It's 3:30am and all I can think about is this game against fudging Stoke!

We need to step up and blast these thugs. :barnet:

Ref: Kevin Friend

4th Official: Chris Foy

Odds on Friend suffering a minor injury in warm up? :-k

How the hell can Foy be allowed anywhere near this fixture after last season's disastrous refereeing performance?? It's like having Hitler's grandchild in charge of Holocaust remembrance day or hiring a blind man to paint your house - you just know it will be a fudging disaster.

Thankfully the c**t is in charge of holding the board up and not making the decisions.

I imagine our first sub and him holding up the board, all of a sudden it's Bale's number that's up there. AVB and Freund hurry over to correct the mistake, but no "if it's on the board he has to come off, them's the rules here up in Stoke"

Back