• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT Tottenham vs Sheffield United

Man of the match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Aurier.

Utterly brainless disaster zone of a right-back, the worst decision Poch has ever made.

Sissoko - heroically limited player, just utterly useless for that goal.

Sanchez - goes out to close his man down, gets beaten with ridiculous ease.

Dier - ball-watching, then just stares st the ground like a particularly grim statue.

Christ, and I thought this lot were solid last week.

Looks like Sissoko had picked up an injury minutes before their second goal. You could hear shouts of "Moussa go down" so he could receive treatment/get subbed off, but he didn't they countered and he was one of those at fault for the goal.

Aurier.

Utterly brainless disaster zone of a right-back, the worst decision Poch has ever made.

Sissoko - heroically limited player, just utterly useless for that goal.

Sanchez - goes out to close his man down, gets beaten with ridiculous ease.

Dier - ball-watching, then just stares st the ground like a particularly grim statue.

Christ, and I thought this lot were solid last week.

really?

I'd still prefer us to get in the EL next season, rather than not. Whatever people in the UK think of it, continenal players do like the EL and European clubs value it. We just need to make sure we use our squad until the last 8 or last 16

Back