• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT Tottenham vs Sheffield United

Man of the match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Aurier.

Utterly brainless disaster zone of a right-back, the worst decision Poch has ever made.

Sissoko - heroically limited player, just utterly useless for that goal.

Sanchez - goes out to close his man down, gets beaten with ridiculous ease.

Dier - ball-watching, then just stares st the ground like a particularly grim statue.

Christ, and I thought this lot were solid last week.
Sorry but the culprits are the FBs
You can’t let the man get inside you
And if the man is in front of you you don’t step out go play him offside... that’s mental

I'd still prefer us to get in the EL next season, rather than not. Whatever people in the UK think of it, continenal players do like the EL and European clubs value it. We just need to make sure we use our squad until the last 8 or last 16

I'm sorry but we wont be in Europe next season. Everton will finish above us, maybe even Palace and Saudi Sportswashing Machine

Am done with this bricky team. Am not holding my breath for next season unless we make massive changes.

Not a bad performance from us. Once that goal was ruled out Sheffield were going to do what they do - sit in and make it exceptionally hard to score.

Still promising signs first half. VAR and our defence are still shi1 tho.

Sitting on my porcelain throne using glory-glory.co.uk mobile app

Aurier.

Utterly brainless disaster zone of a right-back, the worst decision Poch has ever made.

Sissoko - heroically limited player, just utterly useless for that goal.

Sanchez - goes out to close his man down, gets beaten with ridiculous ease.

Dier - ball-watching, then just stares st the ground like a particularly grim statue.

Christ, and I thought this lot were solid last week.

Sums them up pretty well.

I was asked in the transfer thread which players i would actually keep. That is the state our squad has got to.

Want us to start a Poch style cycle with youth players and smart signings. We have got the wrong manager for that.

Back