• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT - Tottenham vs. Inter Milan

Just getting ready to leave work and make my way to the lane, this'll be my first visit this season, been a lean year what with getting married and honeymoon and all that so really looking forward to it.

COYS! 3-1

Just getting ready to leave work and make my way to the lane, this'll be my first visit this season, been a lean year what with getting married and honeymoon and all that so really looking forward to it.

COYS! 3-1

Enjoy !!!

Spurs 2-0 for me

COYS! 3-1

Leaving in 10 miins.

Chick King, Cider & a win over Inter.... excellent way to spend a Thursday evening.

57d63c0c874b11e29e6f22000a9e2992_7.jpg

Saw that photo on twitter. The Lane does look pretty beautiful sometimes...

Remember the first time I saw her. It was against Bolton in Freunds testimonial (I think..) and we won 6-0...
Hopeful of a replication [-o<

Leaving now, I love evening games in Europe, can't be beat, COYS.

"It's magnificent to be in Europe, and this club - a club like Tottenham Hotspur - if we're not in Europe.... we're nothing. We're nothing."

-Bill Nicholson.

tell me about it mate! Not been able to make a single game this year, just don't have the time due to work and also don't have the money unless I lead a very boring lifestyle to be able to afford the football...Got Wigan away earmarked though, always an easy one to get to.

Yes, always an easy one for us North West Spurs, never a problem getting a ticket either

starting team tonight: Friedel, Walker, Vertonghen, Gallas, Assou-Ekotto, Dembele, Parker, Lennon, Sigurdsson, Bale & Defoe #COYS

Not bad at all

Friedel, Walker, Gallas, Vertonghen, BAE, Lennon, Parker, Dembele, Sigurdsson, Bale, Defoe

Subs: Lloris, Naughton, Dawson, Caulker, Holtby, Livermore, Carroll

Strong line-up. He said he'd do as much in the pre match press conf.

Subs bench could do with a striker on it. If we had one.

Inter: Handanovic, Zanetti, Ranocchia, Chivu, Perreira, Juan, Alvarez, Cambiasso, Gargano, Kovacic, Cassano

Subs: Belec, Mbaye, Jonathan, Guarin, Benassi, Pasa, Palacio

Friedel, Walker, Gallas, Vertonghen, BAE, Lennon, Parker, Dembele, Sigurdsson, Bale, Defoe

Subs: Lloris, Naughton, Dawson, Caulker, Holtby, Livermore, Carroll

That's decent. Back to having only one fit striker for a while. It doesn't seem to have harmed us much though.

Back