• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT - Tottenham vs. Inter Milan

Ceballos, Falque and Mason are eligible. We have sent most of our backups out on loan though.

Obika is out on loan

Really wish we weren't playing Parker. Needs a break

This. If I was Livermore right now I would be wondering what exactly I would have to do to get a call up to the starting XI?!
Surely, its not any good for the lad if he is consistantly performing well in training and U21 games, just to be ignored..

Hope he comes on around the 60th mark..

Pretty sure Bale is gonna be called upon as our backup striker if Defoe get's injured.. Holtby in on the left, Bale up front..

Am I the only one that thinks the ITV/BBC lot are stuck in a time warp when it comes to analysing us? Dixon's talking about our lack of caution, and how we always go "pedal to the metal"...BBC pundits are always talking about what fantastic cavalier football we've been playing recently...im not compaining, but I do find it slightly patronising :s

Am I the only one that thinks the ITV/BBC lot are stuck in a time warp when it comes to analysing us? Dixon's talking about our lack of caution, and how we always go "pedal to the metal"...BBC pundits are always talking about what fantastic cavalier football we've been playing recently...im not compaining, but I do find it slightly patronising :s

That thought entered my head as well. It's odd the last thing I would call us now is cavalier (well not in the first half any how)

A good interview with Gallas on ITV1 at the moment.
"Harry was more attacking, AVB more tactical"
"The day before the game, we get together in training and prepare specifically for the opponents"

Tottenham and FC Rubin Kazan are the only two survivors from the seven clubs that were granted automatic entry to the UEFA Europa League at the group stage.

Tottenham have not lost in five away European games – a 4-0 win at Shamrock Rovers FC last December followed by four draws this season.

Of the sides that started the UEFA Europa League group stage, only two remain unbeaten after eight matches – Lazio and Tottenham, who qualified together from Group J.

The last time Inter Milan's manager Andrea Stramaccioni lead a team against Tottenham Hotspur, they lost 7-1 in the U19 NextGen Series.

I think that's quite common for pundits, journalists and fans alike. They don't really have any knowledge, but like to pretend they do.

Back