• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** OMT Tottenham Hotspur vs West Ham United ***

Well done today Spurs, looking forward to watching match choice to see the action. =D>

Stats suggest win was well deserved, are they right?

Re: Callgate

fudge it. Between the call from Lloris and Caulker heading out, can't have been more than fractions. We won. And we are all aware that both Caulker and Lloris are awesome.

We won boys and girls. And we looked somewhat like a team that is cohesive, attractive and competitive. Leave it.

Although Sandro did puke blood. Sandro OUT.

Jermain Defoe scored twice as Tottenham ended a three-game losing streak with a deserved victory over Tottenham.

Gareth Bale hit the bar before Defoe opened the scoring with a superb run from the right and crunching finish.

After rattling the bar himself, Clint Dempsey found Bale in the box and he beat Jussi Jaaskelainen via a post.

Aaron Lennon broke free and squared for Defoe to seal the points, although Andy Carroll's header ended the Liverpool loanee's 15-game wait for a goal.

Unfortunately for Carroll and West Ham, who came close to further reducing the deficit late on, the effort was a mere consolation.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/20383464

Interesting.. :-k

I heard Lloris call from here and I wasn't even watching a stream....

Great performance. The first full 90 minute performance to be happy with. Dawson was class, I really hope Gallas doesn't play again unless we're desperate, Dawson is more controlled, a better defender, a better passer. Excellent. Huddlestone was great and Dempsey even started to look good.

Is Sandro is out i think Thudd and Dembele will be a great partnership.

Re: Callgate

fudge it. Between the call from Lloris and Caulker heading out, can't have been more than fractions. We won. And we are all aware that both Caulker and Lloris are awesome.

We won boys and girls. And we looked somewhat like a team that is cohesive, attractive and competitive. Leave it.

Although Sandro did puke blood. Sandro OUT.

What I've been longing to hear

Luckily, all we have to do is stop Suarez (which we have done every time we've played them, although we've had King). He is the only person capable of scoring goals.

fantastic to see Dawson performing well. Cringe worthy error from Caulker but he is still learning. Had a very good game against a very physical front line. Best game Dempsey has had in a Spurs shirt. Lloris was OUTSTANDING!

Well done today Spurs, looking forward to watching match choice to see the action. =D>

Stats suggest win was well deserved, are they right?

Yep. Dominated from start to finish, West Ham offered nothing until the last 10 minutes, but even then it was only an error from Caulker that let them in to score. Spurs should have had a few more on the break too and hit the wood-work twice.

Emma Storey ‏@SSNSpursEmma
AVB has told us Sandro is fine - took a knock to the stomach but will be ok for Liverpool on Weds. Interview on #SSN shortly #THFC#Spurs

Luckily, all we have to do is stop Suarez (which we have done every time we've played them, although we've had King). He is the only person capable of scoring goals.

But we are Spurs, those who haven't scored, are on a barren run, bogey player will score v us !

We'll still beat them tho ;-)

Great result, we are beginning to click, but could do without new injuries.

Match stats:

Total shots: 28-12
On target: 9-4
Off target: 13-4
Woodwork: 2-0
Blocked: 6-4
Offsides: 1-2
Fouls: 9-10
Corners: 4-2
Throw ins: 27-19
Dribbles: 8-3
Tackles: 10-17
Pass Success: 86%-74%
Aerial Success: 26%-74%
Possession: 59%-41%

Emma Storey ‏@SSNSpursEmma
AVB has told us Sandro is fine - took a knock to the stomach but will be ok for Liverpool on Weds. Interview on #SSN shortly #THFC#Spurs

Simply the Beast

Match stats:

pretty close game then

Match stats:

I'd be gutted if I were a West Ham fan. Their cup-final and we tinkled all over them with ease and were playing ole football by the end.

Back