• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** OMT Tottenham Hotspur vs West Ham United ***

Great win and most importantly we played good attractive football, kept the ball well and didn't capitulate in the second half. COYS. Now for the bin-dippers.

Just what is it with us closing games out..................how many goals conceded after 75 mins is that this season now ? We were all jizzing a comfortable home win after 80 mins and the usual happens...................we concede a sloppy avoidable goal and a few minutes later it could (and should) have been 3-2 and then GHod know what would have happened. We make things SO hard for ourselves ! ](*,)

This just wont wash when we play teams of quality.

Everyone out.

Can you just imagine if Defoe had got a second yellow??

Anyway...

COME ON YOU fudging SPURS!!! COME ON YOU ****S!!! fudging GET IN THERE!!!!

Let's make this the turning point.

Great performance, 3 goals, hit the woodwork twice and created more chances. Passed the ball on the deck, kept possession and looked much the better team, exposing West Ham for the 2nd rate hoof-ball cloggers that they are. What tinkled me off though is letting them score because of a stupid mistake by Caulker. Took the shine off it but great win and really enjoyed watching it. COYS!

The team looked...well, llike a team?

Gallas wont get back into the squad, and he doesnt deserve too.

Lloris was great, and deserved a clean sheet.

The only downside was the goal. Caulker should have heard the call and left it for lloris.

West Ham's pressing was quite poor I thought. Definitely one of his better performances this season though.

I think the key to their poor pressing was the fact that Sandro just about took Diame out of the game, and Noble couldn't cope without him. When Nolan was closed down early everytime he got the ball it made their midfield very weak.

The team looked...well, llike a team?

Gallas wont get back into the squad, and he doesnt deserve too.

Lloris was great, and deserved a clean sheet.

The only downside was the goal. Caulker should have heard the call and left it for lloris.

Don't know what Caulker was thinking, I heard Lloris' call over all the noise on my bricky stream, but oh well...

Level on points now with Arsenal in the 4th place battle. Yes I am discounting West Brom and Everton being there at the end of the season.

Just what is it with us closing games out..................how many goals conceded after 75 mins is that this season now ? We were all jizzing a comfortable home win after 80 mins and the usual happens...................we concede a sloppy avoidable goal and a few minutes later it could (and should) have been 3-2 and then GHod know what would have happened. We make things SO hard for ourselves ! ](*,)

This just wont wash when we play teams of quality.

I read in the week that if games were 80 minutes long, we'd currently be sat 2nd (behind West Brom).

It was a silly error today, Lloris gave a huge call and Caulker just ignored it.

Back