• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** OMT Tottenham Hotspur vs West Ham United ***

I didn't get a chance to watch the match but have read in a couple of match reports that the Spammers were their usual offensive selves today, I wonder if the Society of Black Lawyers will have anything to say about this...

Tottenham v West Ham - 25th Nov 2012 | Report | Barclays Prem | Sky Sports Football

...the contest was marred by offensive chanting from the away end at White Hart Lane.

West Ham fans chanted "Viva Lazio" and sang the name of former Lazio and Hammers man Paolo Di Canio on several occasions - something that was hard to stomach for the home supporters who witnessed the horrifying attack on Spurs fans in Rome that ended with one man in hospital for stab wounds to his leg and head.

The Hammers fans were also heard hissing on at least three occasions during the game, which is interpreted to mimic the sound of gas released into the death chambers at concentration camps during World War Two.

@clint_dempsey post match: "Good to be part of the build of two goals but most important thing is the win"
on his black eye: "We were training and Daws caught me. It's all good, he's a tough guy!"

Steven Caulker: "They are a direct team and we dealt with it well. They are a tough test. Massive game for us today and we wanted to prove a point. Gutted we conceded at the end though!

Did they actually chant

'He's coming for you, he's coming for you
Adolf Hitler he's coming for you'

?

Classy stuff.

@IAmJermainDefoe: "I got it under, the way the defenders opened up I just thought I can get a shot off here. Important to get the goal before half time. Today we played with a really high tempo. With and without the ball. I have to thank @Aaron7Lennon. He could have shot but he squared it for me. Really unselfish play"

Andre: "Great for the players. Performance was outstanding. It was important to get back to winning ways. First goal was important, a moment of inspiration from Jermain. Movement and link up play with Dempsey was fantastic. Lot of great individual performances today after a tough away game vs Lazio."

A8kahWVCMAE08kk.jpg

Back