• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** OMT Tottenham Hotspur vs West Ham United ***

I heard Lloris call from here and I wasn't even watching a stream....

Great performance. The first full 90 minute performance to be happy with. Dawson was class, I really hope Gallas doesn't play again unless we're desperate, Dawson is more controlled, a better defender, a better passer. Excellent. Huddlestone was great and Dempsey even started to look good.

Is Sandro is out i think Thudd and Dembele will be a great partnership.

Haven't seen the game yet but heard he played well. Happy for him. He was probably only a couple more bad games off getting the full Walker treatment.

Well done Spurs. Great performance. Really happy.

Must sort out last 10 mins though. Dempsey had best game for Spurs. Lloris superb. Walker played well too - just need him to connect with Lennon better and we will be flying. Bale so good as always - a goal and hit the crossbar twice - as well as making the spammers goalie save a couple of stingers.

Lets keep playing this way on Wednesday.

A little disappointed Defoe wasn't taken off earlier. We are in desperate need of him this coming week. All our subs came far too late today. I can understand the idea of letting the players play to the end when they're doing so well, but we've got an important and much harder game in 3 days.

Cracked me up at the mockery of Carroll

He scores once a year, he scores once a yearrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr, Andy Carroll he scores once a year

West Ham's upcoming fixtures

28 Nov - Man Utd (a)
1 Dec - Chelsea (h)
9 Dec - Liverpool (h)
16 Dec - West Brom (a)
22 Dec - Everton (h)
26 Dec - Arsenal (a)
29 Dec - Reading (a)

West Ham's upcoming fixtures

28 Nov - Man Utd (a)
1 Dec - Chelsea (h)
9 Dec - Liverpool (h)
16 Dec - West Brom (a)
22 Dec - Everton (h)
26 Dec - Arsenal (a)
29 Dec - Reading (a)

Draw against Liverpoo and a win at Reading. With luck they might get a point from Everton or West Brom, though I wouldn't mind them turning over Arsenal.

spammers still popping off on twitter:

"Any Yid **** that wants to pipe up....Unless you got a season ticket and go week in week out I'll do a Lazio on you"

"If I had a shotgun with 40,000 bullets id casually walk round White Hart Lane taking out each and every one of them thick clueless Yid ****s"

classy

Sam Allardyce insists he did not hear the chanting by West Ham fans which marred their derby with Spurs.

Spurs won the game 3-1 but the main talking point after it was not matters on the pitch but the anti-Semetic abuse coming from the away support.

Hammers boss Allardyce insists though that he was concentrating on the football.

"I didn't hear it," he said. "I don't hear what the fans say or do when I'm concentrating as a manager on a game of football.

"They shouldn't be doing things like that, it is the least of my worries at the minute isn't it. What do you want me to say? If I didn't hear it I can't condemn it can I?

"I will wait and look at it myself and make a comment once I have listened to what they have said.

"I don't want to be a political animal, I'm here to talk about football and not what fans are saying and singing."

On matters on the pitch, Allardyce admits he was not happy with his team.

"You can accept defeat when you know your players have played their best and we haven't done that today," he said.

"I don't accept the way my players have played today and I want them to bounce back."

Andre Villas-Boas tried to deflect attention away from the anti-Semitic chants that marred Tottenham's 3-1 victory over West Ham.

Just four days after a Spurs fan was stabbed before Tottenham's game against Lazio, West Ham fans aimed a flurry of deeply offensive chants towards the home support about the attack.

Villas-Boas and his opposite number Sam Allardyce refused to comment in detail about the chants - mainly because they said they did not hear them.

"I prefer not to mar the performance with a situation like this," Villas-Boas said.

"You know the animosity there is between Tottenham and West Ham and as long as it doesn't reach stupidity it is a great, great rivalry of two London clubs.

"It would be extremely unfair for me to mar the performance of the players but understanding that a couple of situations are avoidable but we can't decipher the true meaning of what they were saying."

Villas-Boas was happier talking about the victory on the pitch, in which Jermain Defore scored a fine brace.

"I think it was a very good performance. We have been chasing a good, solid 90 minute performance for a while and we got it today very deservingly," he said.

"It was extremely important to get back to winning ways - particularly against a team who has been doing well in a London derby."

spammers still popping off on twitter:

"Any Yid **** that wants to pipe up....Unless you got a season ticket and go week in week out I'll do a Lazio on you"

"If I had a shotgun with 40,000 bullets id casually walk round White Hart Lane taking out each and every one of them thick clueless Yid ****s"

Loads who have said racist stuff have had their numbers put up for all to see hahahaa

Bell-ends

So in the past week weve been victims of racist chants and violent attacks in Lazio, then more racist chants against west ham.

So Society of Black Lawyers, why aren't you supporting us and making complaints like you did for Mikel...hmm. I WONDER.

And RE west ham fans. Your owner is jewish. Bellends.

MOTD's Steve Wilson at White Hart Lane
Tottenham v West Ham (16:00 GMT)
"Four defeats in his last five Premier League games have left Tottenham manager Andre Villas-Boas looking vulnerable and he must be hoping Spurs chairman Daniel Levy will prove more supportive than Chelsea owner Roman Abramovich. West Ham have been punching above their weight this season and are entering a run of fixtures which will be a severe test of their credentials. The one guy who doesn't need to be sweating, though, is Hammers boss Sam Allardyce."

these 'journalists' get paid for this??

Sam has 19 points and is safe as houses. AVB has 17 points and is facing the sack?

So now we have 20 points and Sam's team have 19.....?

So Society of Black Lawyers, why aren't you supporting us and making complaints like you did for Mikel...hmm. I WONDER.

Too true. Uncle Roman pay well does he?

I thought we absolutely murdered the hammers today. Some of our passing sliced them apart, and you could really see some of our players attacking at their best. Bale, for me, was brilliant, and a number of times we saw him just run at the heart of West Ham. I prefer to see him on the flank, with more quality in the middle like Dembele, but for once I saw how he could play in a free central role.

A good sign that Dempsey could have a game like that at home, shows he's not letting any flack get to him.

Good to put West Ham in their place. If Chelsea didn't have the money to waste on over-priced spaniards and dodgy attention seeking lawyers, they would be in the same boat. Small fry.

Cracked me up at the mockery of Carroll

He scores once a year, he scores once a yearrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr, Andy Carroll he scores once a year

That Andy Carroll stuff went back and forward for bloody ages lol

The first Defoe goal when he scored and faced them with his arms in the air was epic.. West Ham faces were priceless

Tottenham Hotspur fans were subjected to antisemitic abuse from a section of the travelling West Ham United support during their 3-1 derby victory.

The Football Association will consider whether to investigate the matter, after it studies reports from the various match officials and delegates and, although the managers from both clubs were nervous about making comment, the situation brought discomfort to Tottenham.

It was only last Thursday that a group of the club's travelling fans were attacked in Rome, before the Europa League tie against Lazio and, inside the Olympic Stadium, there were antisemitic taunts from some of the Lazio support. Uefa has opened an investigation and is expected to pronounce on the subject this week.

At the derby here in London, West Ham supporters chanted "Viva Lazio", along with other more unsavoury chants. There was also hissing from the away seats, supposedly in imitation of the sound of gas.

Sam Allardyce, the West Ham manager, said he was so consumed with the game that he did not hear the stands. "I don't hear what the fans say or do when I'm concentrating as a manager on a game of football," he said. "They shouldn't be doing things like that, should they? But it's the least of my worries at the moment.

"I never heard it so I don't know. What do you want me to say? If I didn't hear it, I can't condemn it. I'll make a comment after I've listened to what they've said. I don't want to be a political animal. I'm here to talk about football, not what fans are saying or singing."

His Tottenham counterpart, André Villas-Boas, was uncomfortable when the subject was put to him and, as he attempted not to deflect attention from the victory, it seemed as though he could only have heard the "Viva Lazio" taunt, together with the chanting of the name of Paolo Di Canio, the former West Ham hero, who also played for Lazio.

"It is difficult, you can interpret it in various ways," Villas-Boas said. "I prefer not to mar the performance with the situation like this. We know the animosity there is between Tottenham and West Ham. As long as it doesn't reach stupidity, it is a great, great rivalry between two London clubs. Although I understand the question, it would be extremely unfair of me to mar the performance of the players. I understand the whole situation is unavoidable, although we can't decipher the complete meaning of what they were singing."

I have a lot of time for West Ham as a football club.

They try to play good, attacking football and their Academy have produced more than their fair share of great players over the years.

But unfortunately, there's a certain section of their fans who are complete and utter retards.

Back