• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

****OMT***** Tottenham Hotspur vs. West Bromwich Albion - 26/12/13: 3pm

This might not be the most popular view but I actually think that after the first 15 minutes or so, this game has become like so many of our home games under both AVB and Redknapp. We have most of the possession, we're creating 'chances' but ultimately, the opposition end up having the more clear cut chances because they can hit you on the counter.

Our strikers not too visible in the 2nd half. Sherwood needs to make some changes.

Id put Lamela on actually and Bentaleb for Sig and Holtby respectively.

Our passing is very heavy, our players at times seems too far apart. This is a throw back to Arry's day, really is.

this is making for some really strange viewing. i do hope that this isn't the shape of things to come however.

We must win this game, goons and Everton both losing means we must close that gap to top 4 now especially with another favourable home game coming up.

A very popular opinion with me.

It's been exactly the same problem for a long time now.

Yep and it is getting a bit frustrating. Consistently putting away inferior sides home and away is the biggest impediment we have to doing anything big on a regular basis.

Back