• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT - TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR VS southampton

Your earlier post with the Redknapp comment makes me wonder, combined with an obvious rating of AVB, does make me seriously wonder whether you practiced what you preach now, last season. If you weren't negative towards Redknapp last season then I apologise for my misguided perception.

No.

I was very positive about Harry until our form collapsed when he couldn't give a flying fudge about the club when England came calling. That was it for me. Harry is a two bob **** and its a shame he ain't in prison were he belongs. Tax evading scum.

Didn't see the game, but from what I can gather, we played very well for 45 mins again but very poorly for 45 mins, again! Gotta be happy with our league position so far despite the peformances not being as good as last season.

Agree with DHSF, we need to buy a striker and Moutinho in January, but we say that every year about the January window, and we always leave it too late.

Greg Stobart @gstobart

Nice touch from AVB to dedicate THFC's win today to Alex Carroll following the death of his mother. She taught me at school, lovely lady.

We are never going to buy a Moutinho. Levy's promary obligation is to the shareholders.

We're still making do with Defoe and one thing AVB has to be given credit for is his performances (last two aside) as he looked washed up under so called "man manager" Harry Redknapp.

Last season we had a Spurs squad at the peak of their talent. We never made the most of it and Harry Redknapp made poor decisions in the transfer window. As did Levy.

It's not as if we were firing on all cylinders last season when we were missing Kaboul or when King began to tire and we were doing patch up jobs in major positions.

Even United, City and Chelsea would miss the core of their squad being taken out. We ain't Chelsea and when we have these players missing it is going to be tough to scrape results.

True but then the issue about why are we buying brick players comes up... 14m on sig and dempsey is a bit of a joke when what we needed was creativity. It brings up a whole new debate

early days yet, but 2 valuable winning goals so far.

get him playing facing the opposition goal, not fannying about in midfield, and on the end of crosses and he'll contribute that way. Modric or Rafa he ain't, but we knew that from the start. it's not his fault that he's Clint Dempsey.

We are never going to buy a Moutinho. Levy's promary obligation is to the shareholders.

We're still making do with Defoe and one thing AVB has to be given credit for is his performances (last two aside) as he looked washed up under so called "man manager" Harry Redknapp.

Last season we had a Spurs squad at the peak of their talent. We never made the most of it and Harry Redknapp made poor decisions in the transfer window. As did Levy.

It's not as if we were firing on all cylinders last season when we were missing Kaboul or when King began to tire and we were doing patch up jobs in major positions.

Even United, City and Chelsea would miss the core of their squad being taken out. We ain't Chelsea and when we have these players missing it is going to be tough to scrape results.

There are only two shareholders: Levy and Lewis. The better the club does, the more money they make. Or will do when they decide to sell.

Tbh, I think we'll onlyu buy Moutinho if the price tag comes down by at least 10M
To break our transfer record for a player who if not for the Euros would not be uppermost in most of our minds seems risky to say the least

Also, for those who were at the game or cryed me a river, was Huddleston visibly flagging before he came off for Livermore?

Tbh, I think we'll onlyu buy Moutinho if the price tag comes down by at least 10M
To break our transfer record for a player who if not for the Euros would not be uppermost in most of our minds seems risky to say the least

He's a quality player. Were not after him purley because he had a good euros, although it always helps.

We should be going after Llorente or Huntelaar. Both are out of contract next summer.

He's a quality player. Were not after him purley because he had a good euros, although it always helps.

We should be going after Llorente or Huntelaar. Both are out of contract next summer.

Well if we are top four come January it could be and should be easier to get the likes of a Llorente. I mean we after all did get the french captain

iKqwiw0SqPPxV.gif

from TFC

Didn't see the game, but from what I can gather, we played very well for 45 mins again but very poorly for 45 mins, again! Gotta be happy with our league position so far despite the peformances not being as good as last season.

Agree with DHSF, we need to buy a striker and Moutinho in January, but we say that every year about the January window, and we always leave it too late.

No one buys quality in January. Moutinho ain't coming to Spurs and he definitely ain't coming in January.

No one buys quality in January. Moutinho ain't coming to Spurs and he definitely ain't coming in January.

Not sure about that. Chelsea spent £75 in the January window two seasons ago. We ain't Chelsea and don't have their money, but if we can get Moutinho for around £20m than that's a risk worth taking IMO. But I would prioritise getting a striker personally.

Also, for those who were at the game or cryed me a river, was Huddleston visibly flagging before he came off for Livermore?

He bent down in the centre circle, rolled down his left sock and rubbed his calf, so I think he was getting a bit sore by the time he went off.

He did look large and lumbering rather than spritely and like he could run a marathon

Back