• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** OMT - Tottenham Hotspur VS Some Gauche Middle Eastern Oil Money ***

0-1 Gundigan From a CORNER. Shocking defending by us.

Rose lucky not have had a stonewall penalty given against us there for a clear push.

Sane skinning Trips every time.

Rose with a shockingly poor ball. He is having a mare.

Lloris saves us from Aguro.

Lucky to still be in this

Trippier and Rose are getting absolutely destroyed - Trippier is being overloaded, and Rose is just being irredeemably awful.

*Wake up*, Danny. And Eriksen, tuck in behind Trippier.

As it stands, its only one goal difference..it could have been 3. So we just need a goal soon before City score again.

they shouldn’t need telling, we should be coaching it into them

We probably do, and Poch was a centre-back so it's not as if he doesn't know how to coach defending.

It's a mystery why it is. Individually, Dier, Verts and Sanchez are damn good. Collectively, without Toby, they lose 50% of their brainpower and become alarmingly prone to the simplest errors, and it's absolutely mystifying.

High foot with studs showing. That Mr De Bruyne is a yellow.

Had Dele rolled around enough it would've been.

Both Southampton and Huddersfield gave Emirates Marketing Project a difficult game - and not by trying to pass out against a press. If we don't get the ball to our forwards they can't score.

I get that they are blisteringly good going forward and we are big underdogs here... it’s the frustration of giving them a freebie goal and then wasting the ball every time we get in a promising position. Alderweireld can’t comeback soon enough. Also think we are missing the pace of Sanchez today

NBC has Jon Champion, actually not annoying.

We need to get stuck in more, foul them a few times.COYS!!!

I get that they are blisteringly good going forward and we are big underdogs here... it’s the frustration of giving them a freebie goal and then wasting the ball every time we get in a promising position. Alderweireld can’t comeback soon enough. Also think we are missing the pace of Sanchez today

This team infuriates me. Giving up basic goals and making silly mistakes in key moments.

I don't know why we are trying to pass it out. Their back 4 is their weakest area, I know we have an ethos but I would just go long and work the channels and win throws to move us up the pitch. All this playing from Loris is more likely to result in them scoring than us.

Should have been 3-0.

It's not as simple as choosing not to pass out of the press - you also need a forward capable of holding it up well when it happens, and Kane has had a bad game so far.

Back