• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** OMT - Tottenham Hotspur VS Some Gauche Middle Eastern Oil Money ***

For the pace I expect, he knows Walkers game well and will help peg him back hopefully. He's been pretty good for them, if Son also plays on the left then we'll have a lot of pace down that side.

Yes, didn't Poch often play them against each other in training games?

Rose has still been looking a bit rusty. Hopefully he's a step closer to his best tonight.

Not a good feeling about this one. If City turn it on we will get battered by four or five

It's up to put attacking players. If they click tonight and turn it on then we might get a very decent high scoring draw.

However, no Toby, no Sanchez, Trippier up against speed merchant Sane, I think we will lose 3-1

Yes, didn't Poch often play them against each other in training games?

Rose has still been looking a bit rusty. Hopefully he's a step closer to his best tonight.

Not sure but wouldn't surprise me, would make sense they could challenge each other with their pace. Rose has got into good areas in his last few games but poor delivery.

Great to see son start. I worried sissoko might get the green light. Thankfully not. If we can keep tight at the back, we might have a chance, but it'll be tough without Toby and sanchez.

Not a good feeling about this one. If City turn it on we will get battered by four or five

It's up to put attacking players. If they click tonight and turn it on then we might get a very decent high scoring draw.

However, no Toby, no Sanchez, Trippier up against speed merchant Sane, I think we will lose 3-1

Agree - That attack force vs our 4th choice CB and no Wanyama :(

Did not realize city has so many games where they were drawing in the last few mins, makes me more confident.

Back