• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

**** OMT Tottenham Hotspur vs SCBC ****

And if they scored without the changes you are whinging that he didn’t get the subs on to go more defensive and see it out.

Pathetic revisionism.

Top managers like conte, pep etc need top players throughout the team.

You and others might not like it but that is the reality.

Pathetic? Relax.

Find me one post where I’ve ever moaned that we haven’t brought more defensive players on. You can’t just make things up.

Also - top manager? You realise we went out of the cups to Forest, Sheff U, and AC Milan (without scoring over 2 games), and are now mathematically clinging on to top 6?

Our ideas of being a top manager differ wildly.

Pathetic? Relax.

Find me one post where I’ve ever moaned that we haven’t brought more defensive players on. You can’t just make things up.

Also - top manager? You realise we went out of the cups to Forest, Sheff U, and AC Milan (without scoring over 2 games), and are now mathematically clinging on to top 6?

Wait for the spreed sheet fans say he hasn't been backed...

Facts are that the way this season presented itself, with Chelsea and Liverpool underperforming we should be doing alot better, it's not about what's on paper it's about how the season evolves and presents itself.

This teams inability to take advantage of two favourable Cup draws (3 if you include the CL) and a game against Southampton today isn't about the balance sheet....its just crap and not good enough

Sent from my SM-A127F using Fapatalk

Missed this game. How did ‘castle get an extra time pen while we conceded one?

Even without watching it, the issue, since before the WC has been our defence. Scored 3, fine, let 3 in - what! Why??

Pathetic? Relax.

Some fans seem to be happy with that cos we have a world class manager...

He is just looking outdated for the PL....

Conte checked out a long time ago . We should be playing better even with the limitations of the squad .

his tactics don’t work here and I’d be genuinely suprised if he wins another major honor league/champs league in his career .

I’d donate 50 quid to the charity of scaras choice if he did

we are poor sure .. he’s not making that any better … that’s his job .

bye bye . Thanks for the scum game last year

We weren't getting Top 4 anyway, mentality of the squad is fudged and Conte isn't near focused.

In a sense, losing out might be better for the club in the long run than getting in.

Because there's an unholy trifecta looming - of us losing top four, Kane leaving, and the Goons winning the league. But it might also take the final shred of cover away from ENIC, and accelerate our calls for change, because there is no way any fan can in good faith remain passive about them after that.

They simply cannot get us further than 4th place. They are physically incapable of it, and there are better owners (Kroenkes, FSG, etc.), smarter owners (Brighton's lot) and unfortunately for them, richer owners (basically half the league) that ultimately outcompete them - either through better decisions or just more spending which covers for bad decisions.

They've clung on by their fingernails as Spurs accumulated value, and I had hoped they would now quietly sell and fudge off. But they seem disinclined to do that, so maybe they need an encouraging push - because I can guarantee you we will win nothing as long as they are here, and if 22 grinding years haven't shown this, maybe the end of season nightmare will be what finally makes the fans wake up.

Conte checked out a long time ago . We should be playing better even with the limitations of the squad .

his tactics don’t work here and I’d be genuinely suprised if he wins another major honor league/champs league in his career .

I’d donate 50 quid to the charity of scaras choice if he did

we are poor sure .. he’s not making that any better … that’s his job .

bye bye . Thanks for the scum game last year

It's likely, because most leagues outside the PL are just crap. Winksy is smashing Serie A, which shows you the standard of that league.

Conte is still good enough to drill his methods into that old man's league, and he's welcome to it.

But he's been found out in the richest league in the world.

It's likely, because most leagues outside the PL are just crap. Winksy is smashing Serie A, which shows you the standard of that league.

Conte is still good enough to drill his methods into that old man's league, and he's welcome to it.

Winks is playing well, but his team is bottom of the league. Not sure that's smashing it.

But I can see his style working in Spain or Italy.

Don't know what happened yesterday, but we threw away a two goal lead from poor defending and basically inviting them over to butt fudge us. Penalty came as a result of that open invitation and a bit of poor judgement from Sarr - sprinkled with a bit of incompetent VAR-refereeing. A deadly roostertail.

Exactly that, people thinking winning the league at Juve and Inter is really that tough, you have a one in three chance if you are any cop...Juve won it 6 years in row when he left....

He will get another big job because of rep and like you say win a title somewhere else.

Sent from my SM-A127F using Fapatalk

Well you can kiss CL football bye bye for next season.

A good thing long term. The fools in charge will be hit in the only place that matters to them. The pocket.

The club is now negligent by still having Conte in charge imo - knowing he’s off at the end of the season.

Said that on here after the FA Cup defeat. Levy is painted as a genius by some. He gets an awful lot wrong on the footballing side.

Ok just got back. No benefit of commentary (and can't be arsed to read the last few pages). How the fudge was that a penalty? The guy is kung fu kicking, studs showing above waist height?

Shame we weren't playing Nathan Jones's Southampton. Their new manager has made them better organised. This was going to be tougher than we might have thought. Still thought we would get over the line though. Particularly grates that it is 2 ex Goons in Walcott and Maitland Niles who inflicted the damage today

Back