• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT ***Tottenham Hotspur vs Saudi Sportswashing Machine***

I'd pay more, near ticket prices I guess, my issue for not going is that I have young kids and my wife works on weekend events regularly

I'd pay more than ticket price, think about it - you don't have to spend money on travel or half time pies/pints - no programme to fork out for and most importantly you don't have to interact with a load of strangers - factor in you can have as many of your friends and family round to watch on the one subscription as you can fit in your cinema room then it'd be a bargain at twice the price

If PPV was allowed to screen live the clubs could allow fans in for a lot less, personally since I've got older I get less enjoyment out of attending games and limit the evening games I go to. My biggest bug-bear is the irregular times of kick-offs and it buggers up my Sunday lunch and kip in the late afternoon.

If PPV was allowed to screen live the clubs could allow fans in for a lot less, personally since I've got older I get less enjoyment out of attending games and limit the evening games I go to. My biggest bug-bear is the irregular times of kick-offs and it buggers up my Sunday lunch and kip in the late afternoon.

Wait till Friday night football kicks in next season!

I'd pay more than ticket price, think about it - you don't have to spend money on travel or half time pies/pints - no programme to fork out for and most importantly you don't have to interact with a load of strangers - factor in you can have as many of your friends and family round to watch on the one subscription as you can fit in your cinema room then it'd be a bargain at twice the price

all pluses to a lot of people yes

again from my point of view, it's the time commitment as much as the financial one, I'm not that far away but it's still half a day

You, Sir, know how to live a life and are an inspiration.

So what do we do with our midfield tmrw? Who joins Dier, Eriksen and Lamela...

Do we stick with Mason and Son or do we drop one for Carrol or Winks?

Personally I'm tempted by a central midfield trio of Dier, Mason and Winks

Got serious butterflies in my stomach. Time to stick St totteringham day right up their Arsenal. Show them all we are no longer the team that will always let you down.

Got serious butterflies in my stomach. Time to stick St totteringham day right up their Arsenal. Show them all we are no longer the team that will always let you down.

Worth noting that during this 21 year streak, they have spent roughly £1b more than us on their playing squad via net transfer fees and wages - it's the sole reason the streak has continued at all.

Them celebrating being above us all these years is no greater achievement than us constantly ending above Oxford United.

The fact they have had to also cheat to maintain that streak - an arsenal fan chef poisoning our players and an extremely rich arsenal fan paying of Martin Fulop to cheat - says it all.

* ps the above allegations are only my opinion but for me it is blatantly obvious both things happened. I am aware that Fulop is now dead and that is extremely sad but I have little doubt that he cheated that day.

So what do we do with our midfield tmrw? Who joins Dier, Eriksen and Lamela...

Do we stick with Mason and Son or do we drop one for Carrol or Winks?

Personally I'm tempted by a central midfield trio of Dier, Mason and Winks

Cant really drop Son. I am not a fan of his, but I thought he was one of the better performers last week and was surprised went he was taken off.

Mason is a different thing, just not sure what to think, if Bentaleb was fit, maybe him. Inclined to start with Carroll as he wont be up against Wanayama this week

Did @scaramanga hijack your account?

The difference between 2nd and 3rd is worth around £7m to club. This is made up of Premier League prize money and Champion's League TV Pool money.

Certainly worth having - but the bragging rights are worth more than money!!!

Stick with Mason tomorrow imo. Be silly to take him out just as he's got some much needed miles on the clock in previous games.

Of course stick with Mason we have no one else available anyone saying otherwise is driving an agenda!!

Back