• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT ***Tottenham Hotspur vs Saudi Sportswashing Machine***

After yesterdays period of confession, this could be a good time for any of those on this site that join in with that shocking song to cleanse their consciousness and admit it.

Forgive me Vega, for I have transgressed...
At home to West Ham, from when we were 3-0 up onwards. Great fun singing it watching them all trooping out early. And after all, they were sh*t.
At home to Man Utd. It started at 2-0 and I didn't join in then as it felt too soon. 3-0 and I absolutely joined in - they had been giving it large and it was fair payback.
Other than that, no. I don't think it should be sung as a matter of course, only works in exceptional circumstances. There should be a certain graciousness in victory.

Forgive me Vega, for I have transgressed...
At home to West Ham, from when we were 3-0 up onwards. Great fun singing it watching them all trooping out early. And after all, they were sh*t.
At home to Man Utd. It started at 2-0 and I didn't join in then as it felt too soon. 3-0 and I absolutely joined in - they had been giving it large and it was fair payback.
Other than that, no. I don't think it should be sung as a matter of course, only works in exceptional circumstances. There should be a certain graciousness in victory.

Your soul is cleansed.

Feels weird us not being on telly, we have been spoilt recently.

I hope it's the easy game everyone expects but you have no idea who will turn up from Saudi Sportswashing Machine.

We need to focus on ourselves and make sure we turn up and bury the early chances and then not lose concetration and play efficiently.

We cannot play for a draw, that is suicide and I have no expectations that we will.

COYS

Feels weird us not being on telly, we have been spoilt recently.

I hope it's the easy game everyone expects but you have no idea who will turn up from Saudi Sportswashing Machine.

We need to focus on ourselves and make sure we turn up and bury the early chances and then not lose concetration and play efficiently.

We cannot play for a draw, that is suicide and I have no expectations that we will.

COYS

We are on TV on Monday night as per fecking usual....

It actually feels weird playing the same time as everyone else for once

The difference between 2nd and 3rd is worth around £7m to club. This is made up of Premier League prize money and Champion's League TV Pool money.

The difference between 2nd and 3rd is worth around £7m to club. This is made up of Premier League prize money and Champion's League TV Pool money.

Thats a Nacer Chadli signing. Levy needs to be having a word with the team as well before the game on Sunday

I very much doubt its of any concern to Levy, i bet with squad bonuses that money would be gone in a flash.

But if that £7m pays the squad bonuses, it means there's another £7m left towards transfers or increased salaries (or stadium build or something else) that hasn't been spent on squad bonuses.

This.

When we run on such a tight budget £7m is £7m. Rumours that Pochettino is being given a £60m transfer kitty, well finishing 2nd as opposed to £3rd perhaps levy could stretch it to £65m or £67m.
With our astute signings is almost another player

Why do the Premier League insist on playing all of the last round matches on a Sunday? It's a pain in the arse. Why not all at the same time on a Saturday?

Why do the Premier League insist on playing all of the last round matches on a Sunday? It's a pain in the arse. Why not all at the same time on a Saturday?
There is legislation that football (PL?) matches cannot be televised on a Saturday between I think 3pm and 5pm. So in order to show any matches it would need either a change in the law, or for all the matches to be moved earlier or later. Hence Sunday afternoon being the most suitable alternative option.
(That's my guess work btw)

But if that £7m pays the squad bonuses, it means there's another £7m left towards transfers or increased salaries (or stadium build or something else) that hasn't been spent on squad bonuses.

but if that 7 million is because we finished 2nd and the 7 million bonus is because we finished second it make no difference at all.

but if that 7 million is because we finished 2nd and the 7 million bonus is because we finished second it make no difference at all.

The champions league money was all swallowed by club bonuses if i recall, so even though we had all this extra money in reality we had 0

There is legislation that football (PL?) matches cannot be televised on a Saturday between I think 3pm and 5pm. So in order to show any matches it would need either a change in the law, or for all the matches to be moved earlier or later. Hence Sunday afternoon being the most suitable alternative option.
(That's my guess work btw)

I'm sure you are right

that legislation is badly holding things back, just imagine how much money could be made from PPVing all games

I'm sure you are right

that legislation is badly holding things back, just imagine how much money could be made from PPVing all games

I would gladly pay £5 or £10 to watch any matches I cant attend on a PPV channel. Fair enough going fishing on a Saturday at 3, costs nothing, but most of the time its a pain to find one and then not always the best picture.
Surely PPV for all Premier League matches has to be the future. I could even live with watching a match 'as live' an hour later if it was allowed

I would gladly pay £5 or £10 to watch any matches I cant attend on a PPV channel. Fair enough going fishing on a Saturday at 3, costs nothing, but most of the time its a pain to find one and then not always the best picture.
Surely PPV for all Premier League matches has to be the future. I could even live with watching a match 'as live' an hour later if it was allowed

I'd pay more, near ticket prices I guess, my issue for not going is that I have young kids and my wife works on weekend events regularly

Back