• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

****OMT - TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR VS Saudi Sportswashing Machine *********

So happy for Kaboul who had a great game despite struggling with fitness at times and obviously delighted with the result. Sometimes you forget what good players we have and when they are working in the right direction, can achieve great results.

I can't remember the last time we could relax for the last few minutes!!! \o/

Yeah why did he bring him on? what would he bring to the team?

yeah hay! hello Mr Hindsight. Like i said during the game. Just cos he banged one in against a team who were on the ropes does not make up for the months of **** he has produced. But glad you have your moment!

really shouldn't get too carried away with this, Saudi Sportswashing Machine are an awful team at the minute, we only scored one more goal than Sunderland against them

as yardsticks go, this one might have been cut a little long

Only one more than Chelsea too and they had home advantage...

EDIT: I also got it wrong. Thought the lineup looked bad and really some of the football was, but we did pass it well through the middle at times. Definately helped having Kaboul at the back although at 40 minutes his pitch long run winded him :lol:

lol....enjoy a 4-0 win and give the team some credit!!!!

they had to do the business and they did and more!.....no one is getting carried away but considering WE actually tonked a team!!! yes us.....here's the message......

EFFIN ENJOY IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!! at least for tonight!!!!

thanks timmy and the boys....cracking result!

interesting tonight. 433 on the ball 4141 off the ball. Kaboul MOTM just ahead of Bentaleb

inverted wingers did not work tonight - well it kind of worked but there was more occasions than not when our wide players had the ball in good positions and the play suited them bursting on the outside but they naturally cut in and the play halted. we should have scored the 4 earlier with conventional wingers.

i dont get why we insist on playing lennon and townsend as inverted wingers. it works if you have exceptional players like robben ribery ronaldinho etc but lennon and townsend 9/10 have bad games and just cluelessly run into trouble. they need to be played in their default positions where if all else fails their pace on the outside will have some effect even if they have bad games.

really shouldn't get too carried away with this, Saudi Sportswashing Machine are an awful team at the minute, we only scored one more goal than Sunderland against them

So we beat a team and theyre ****. hmmmmmmm. No one is saying we are title contenders but judging by the way some posters have been posting WE HAVE BEEN ****.

He's clearly been working towards 4-3-3 for a while now and I assume that the reason he changed it was because the team was stuttering when he came in.

We were pretty close when he took over.

I think opinion of the situation we were in (and therefore how much he needed to do) was overly influenced by a couple of big losses. In hindsight, those losses weren't as bad as they seemed - Woolwich got bummed by Liverpool and everyone's been bummed by City.

Still, at least he's put everything back together again - if he can just leave it alone until the summer we might do well.

I think that is pretty even, maybe ours are a shade easier bit they have a hellish March.

Its about even as it could be.

We both play 3 of the Top 5 (1 at home;2 away). Both play a mid-table team and bottom 3 team at home and a team just outside the relegation zone away.

Almost unthinkable when we were 11pts behind, just 4 days ago, but the NLD is key to actually catching them now, and not a bad time to play them after the Bayern game on the Tuesday and before the Chelsea match the week after

If the europa league is the ugly sister of the champions league surely we have more chance of getting layed?

I know what you are saying but we have'nt won there in 10 years. Its a cold, wet day up north and Saudi Sportswashing Machine are desperate for a result. Normal service would be a Spurs surrender/collapse. We won 4-0, we struggle at home to win by a 2 goal margin. Lets just enjoy this result as after some of the poor results we've had, its just nice to be on the other end!!

So we beat a team and theyre ****. hmmmmmmm. No one is saying we are title contenders but judging by the way some posters have been posting WE HAVE BEEN ****.

no, they were **** against chelsea, and woeful against sunderland, who are also ****

i'm very pleased we've won 4-0 but not euphoric as I expect the dippers were when they tanked us and arsenal

we're better, but we are still not where we need to be

Just saw the first goal again - actually the build up was ****ing excellent. Intricate triangle passing in our half, whilst the players were under the cosh in there.

Back