• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

****OMT - TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR VS Saudi Sportswashing Machine *********

Fantastic. Finally, a drubbing of our own, to cherish and nurture. Well done, lads, and well done, Tactics Tim. Magnificent individual (if not team) performances throughout the side. Saudi Sportswashing Machine, though......not sure how horrifically bad you have to be to gift Spurs four goals without scoring ANY in reply. First time in ages that's happened. :D

Timmeh finally gets it right!

Not sure why he had to undo so much good work just to redo it all, but at least he's put it back where he found it.

Now just leave it alone until the summer for LvG!

Fantastic. Finally, a drubbing of our own, to cherish and nurture. Well done, lads, and well done, Tactics Tim. Magnificent individual (if not team) performances throughout the side. Saudi Sportswashing Machine, though......not sure how horrifically bad you have to be to gift Spurs four goals without scoring ANY in reply. First time in ages that's happened. :D

Let's call it justice served for that game at the Lane earlier this season.

wow timmy certaintly did 'have this'

some of us owe timmy apologies after the doubts before the game.......

well done tim & the boys.........Ade is the new Gareth...!!!! farkin hell who'd have thunked it!!!!

get in and as for alain de pardiew....you can shut your noise you effin ol cant!!!

COYS!!!! ONWARDS & UPWARDS LOVE YOU ALL!!!!

Timmeh finally gets it right!

Not sure why he had to undo so much good work just to redo it all, but at least he's put it back where he found it.

Now just leave it alone until the summer for LvG!

He's clearly been working towards 4-3-3 for a while now and I assume that the reason he changed it was because the team was stuttering when he came in.

Great result. For a change those shots on target actually went in and Saudi Sportswashing Machine's mostly fell to a woeful Cisse.

It's only when I watch the highlights that I realise how well we dominated until 2-0. Still annoying how we sat back after that, because Lloris kept us in it.

Kaboul is back!!! :barnet::barnet::barnet::barnet::barnet::barnet::barnet::barnet::barnet::barnet::barnet:

Hands up time for those that overreacted when the teams were announced

lol my hand is up.......I couldnt see many goals in that team other than ade.....

thats why im master keyboard samurai & not managing my beloved club!!!!!

Love this result....love it!!!!

Great result, should've been 5 but Townsend didn't have his shooting boots on - nor see the other 1,000 players to his left lol. Lloris did some lovely reaction saves towards the end.

Onwards and upwards, COYS !!!

it's only when i watch the highlights that i realise how well we dominated until 2-0. Still annoying how we sat back after that, because lloris kept us in it.

Kaboul is back!!! :barnet::barnet::barnet::barnet::barnet::barnet::barnet::barnet::barnet::barnet::barnet:

he is a beast!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

6 points behind the filth now!

Arsenals next 6:
-----------------
Sunderland (H)
Stoke (A)
Swansea (H)
Tottenham (A)
Chelsea (A)
Emirates Marketing Project (H)

Tottenham next 6:
-------------------
Norwich (A)
Cardiff (H)
Chelsea (A)
Arsenal (H)
Southampton (H)
Liverpool (A)

Let's call it justice served for that game at the Lane earlier this season.

That's fair enough. To be fair to Andre, that should have been a game similar to this one. Krul, however, condemned his chances then just as surely as he ensured our victory in this one.

It is high but thats why TS has played with Kabs instead of Dawson which makes sense - clever Managers and coaches eh

Nope, he's not posh enough, must have been fluke.
All four goals were lucky, there were no tactics, Saudi Sportswashing Machine would have been beat 8-0 minimum, by other teams, especially with a Manager who has a First in public speaking.

Arsenals next 6:
-----------------
Sunderland (H)
Stoke (A)
Swansea (H)
Tottenham (A)
Chelsea (A)
Emirates Marketing Project (H)

Tottenham next 6:
-------------------
Norwich (A)
Cardiff (H)
Chelsea (A)
Arsenal (H)
Southampton (H)
Liverpool (A)

I think that is pretty even, maybe ours are a shade easier bit they have a hellish March.

Back