• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

* / OMT - Tottenham Hotspur vs Saudi Sportswashing Machine / *

What people say during the heat of a match is super important. We get it.

My point to all this is we shouldn't be so fudging defensive all the time. We're so quick to pass the blame to someone else and that is the sort of attitude that has been the teams downfall over the years. We can't expect the team to show some fighting spirit and take responsibility when we as fans are so quick to blame the ref, or the lino or anyone else other then us.

My point to all this is we shouldn't be so fudging defensive all the time. We're so quick to pass the blame to someone else and that is the sort of attitude that has been the teams downfall over the years. We can't expect the team to show some fighting spirit and take responsibility when we as fans are so quick to blame the ref, or the lino or anyone else other then us.

And I agree about that when we look back at the match afterwards. What people post at the time shouldn't be taken so seriously.

lets not forget we hit the woodwork twice
game could have gone either ways.

i was more interested to understand more about what AVB would bring to our game
i think he did well, i am assured that we will at least go down fighting

there are gaps, but we're no pushover even without mod and ade. levy would have seen that today.

you implied it. I'd assume most would think the same if you're being asked if you work for the FA.

Oh yea I forgot to use the sarcasm font. Just sounded funny the way you were roaring to the ref's defence.

You were right about the decisions in my view too, don't think the ref had a bad game at all, other than the silly soft bookings early on which could have been avoided. The pattern of every OMT will be the same. When we concede, everyone is a ****, the ref, the manager, the players. You'll never change that thinking.

And I agree about that when we look back at the match afterwards. What people post at the time shouldn't be taken so seriously.

but nobody said anything about it after either? most the comments were still being aimed at the **** Atkinson for screwing us. Anyway we're going around in circles now. We lost, we didn't deserve to lose and played well. There was no screw job happening tonight regarding refs and we lost due to a couple of our players making stupid challenges. AVB impressed me tonight and the team did too.

but nobody said anything about it after either? most the comments were still being aimed at the **** Atkinson for screwing us. Anyway we're going around in circles now. We lost, we didn't deserve to lose and played well. There was no screw job happening tonight regarding refs and we lost due to a couple of our players making stupid challenges. AVB impressed me tonight and the team did too.

People were too busy shouting and bitching by then. :)

Now this, I agree with wholeheartedly.

I've deliberately not logged on during the match for the first time in ages and left it an hour after the game to log in. I'd suggest certain posters do the same it's quite embarrassing reading some posts especially post match.

I'm fuming. Not because we lost but because Bale was hardly used in his strongest position and because VDV and Lennon didn't need to be there. Where was Walker? He's our right back.

Some positives definitely but weaknesses were highlighted today that need addressing.

I've deliberately not logged on during the match for the first time in ages and left it an hour after the game to log in. I'd suggest certain posters do the same it's quite embarrassing reading some posts especially post match.

I'm fuming. Not because we lost but because Bale was hardly used in his strongest position and because VDV and Lennon didn't need to be there. Where was Walker? He's our right back.

Some positives definitely but weaknesses were highlighted today that need addressing.

It was a corner, it was right that Walker was in the box as he is good in the air

He should be near post then he can quickly get back into position if the ball goes back over there.

Depends on who he's given the job of marking though. Anyway, I don't think you can really pin that goal on him. Lennon and VdV both had him

Dont forget usually an attacking player is on the posts - as VDV was on the post and nearest to Friedel who told him to go - it wasnt planned etc - it just happened.

Point accepted.

However Sandro was also off the pitch at the time.
Did you notice whether that was because he was still recovering from his shoulder injury or simply 'cos the ref had not at that point allowed him back on the field of play? If that latter, it proves what a ludicrous rule it is, as his presence in our defence might just have made the difference.

Back