• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

* / OMT - Tottenham Hotspur vs Saudi Sportswashing Machine / *

Walker is a liabilty,as shown AGAIN today. This guy is seriously brick. The ref was a joke. The crowd were reffing the match and you could see from the first minute he was intimidated. How did Simpson stay on the pitch? Lack of firepower and creativity were again problematic. Bale the invisible man and what language is it that Chris Waddle speaks? It certainly is not English.

Haven't seen anything to suggest Vertonghen is significantly better than Gallas so far... and Dawson over Kaboul is madness, Kaboul is a rock.

Pleased & impressed at how we played, how Saudi Sportswashing Machine won I dont know, actually I do, that bell end Martin Atkinson.

With Adebayor up top we would be dangerous, worst thing is we have to wait a week to put it right!

Anyone who wants to moan about today's performance needs to look at the bigger picture.

We were away from home, against a team that has only lost once at home in 2012. And yet we dominated them and fully deserved AT LEAST a point. We did all of this, fully aware that we are by no means the finished article. We lack a playmaker and a striker capable of playing the lone role.

I think we'll get a better picture of how our season will pan out against WBA next weekend when (hopefully) we'll have a few more players.

I think Glenroy's post sums it up .

Give AVB the tools and we'll be fine. Was pleasing to see us start a game on the front foot and limit decent opposition to so few chances throughout the 90 minutes.

But I'm still tinkled off with Modric , Adebayor and Levy.

I think Atkinson is a kunt. I stand by that. Go after other hypocrites King, there are plenty I them. We are ALL hypocrites from time to time when it comes to football, that's a fact. Again, when Bale wins a pen of similar nature this season, you'll be there roaring about how his going to ground easily disgusts you or whatever. So please, spare me. Seriously. Anyway, you can have the last word because I'm back to hiding for a couple more days.

I thought we played well today, deserved some luck, and had Simpson been marched like he should have, we'd have taken at Lear a point. Shame about the woodwork too...COYS...

Walker is a liabilty,as shown AGAIN today. This guy is seriously brick. The ref was a joke. The crowd were reffing the match and you could see from the first minute he was intimidated. How did Simpson stay on the pitch? Lack of firepower and creativity were again problematic. Bale the invisible man and what language is it that Chris Waddle speaks? It certainly is not English.

The only thing I would have changed is Naughton for Walker. Walker must have a cross success ratio of <1%

Better performance than I expected. Def deserved a point, 18 shots to 10 away from home is pretty good going. Who knows, one of those attempts hits the post and goes in, we have a different game.

Disappointing to concede the penalty(no complaints with the decision) so soon after scoring.

Bounce back required next week, and it wont be easy against a bouyant WBA. Pleased with Defoe, but we still need another option upfront

Give it a day and if you were to re-watch it I think you'll see we were the better side. We deserved more.

It is a worrying performance because even with their demented support and a homer ref, I was not impressed with Saudi Sportswashing Machine at all. They were pretty ordinary.

I think Atkinson is a kunt. I stand by that. Go after other hypocrites King, there are plenty I them. We are ALL hypocrites from time to time when it comes to football, that's a fact. Again, when Bale wins a pen of similar nature this season, you'll be there roaring about how his going to ground easily disgusts you or whatever. So please, spare me. Seriously. Anyway, you can have the last word because I'm back to hiding for a couple more days.

I thought we played well today, deserved some luck, and had Simpson been marched like he should have, we'd have taken at Lear a point. Shame about the woodwork too...COYS...

My last word is that both players clipped his leg which has just been shown again on ESPN so nothing like bale dropping to "avoid serious injury".

Let the dust settle and we'll realise:

-We're still a very good side, even without Ade and Modric.
-AVB is very meticulous in his approach
-We have some very good defenders
-Bale and Lennon will still cause havoc this year.
-We will bounce back from this for sure.

COYS

It is a worrying performance because even with their demented support and a homer ref, I was not impressed with Saudi Sportswashing Machine at all. They were pretty ordinary.

Problem is that it will be like Arsenal last season (around the time they luckily beat Liverpool at Anfield with that Reina error), fluking wins will give them confidence and they'll start playing well.

Fair enough, haven't seen the replay...but do know that my comments on Atkinson are based on a soft yellow for Livermore, no yellow for the whack on Bale's face, no second yellow for Simpson, the fact that Atkinson has not given pens similar to Ben Arfa before and the fact that over the last few years, any game
involving Spurs and Atkinson has resulted in a brick series of decisions against us...apologies if I got wound up, it's all about love and Thfc, we argue because we love this club so COYS!!!!

Back