• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

* / OMT - Tottenham Hotspur vs Saudi Sportswashing Machine / *

I'm still shocked that Defoe being offside for our goal is still being ignored? had it been the other way around we would have had a 4 page conspiracy theory thread dedicated to it by now.

I'm all for loving and supporting the club through the good times and bad but you have to be fair when you analyse things. Livermore got a cheap yellow? no he got a deserved yellow just like Simpson did. Sandro's was a little cheap but still you can see why he gave it. Livermore not getting a second yellow? yes ok he could have given it but fudge me man he was using a bit of common sense. There was no hidden motive other then it being still rather early in the game and it wasn't a malicious challenge so he simply warned him. You would have a point if he gave either Sandro or Livermore a second yellow shortly after but he didn't.

I'm still shocked that Defoe being offside for our goal is still being ignored? had it been the other way around we would have had a 4 page conspiracy theory thread dedicated to it by now.

I'm all for loving and supporting the club through the good times and bad but you have to be fair when you analyse things. Livermore got a cheap yellow? no he got a deserved yellow just like Simpson did. Sandro's was a little cheap but still you can see why he gave it. Livermore not getting a second yellow? yes ok he could have given it but fudge me man he was using a bit of common sense. There was no hidden motive other then it being still rather early in the game and it wasn't a malicious challenge so he simply warned him. You would have a point if he gave either Sandro or Livermore a second yellow shortly after but he didn't.

Ok im gonna say this

I want to know whether it was his body that was offside or his arm? as we all know arms stick out.

As we also know - the arm is not considered offside as you cannot score from it.

I have only seen it on the replay and it looked marginal but need to clarify whether it was any part of his body that he could score with that was offside or just the arm. GRRRRR

Tbh, we looked good today. Cut the dumb mistakes out, add a playmaker and striker, and we'll be set

Wedid miss Modders and maybe to a lesser extent Ade.

It was an away game and we did look smart. Cracking goal by Ba and *controversial* :D penalty...

COYS

You work for the FA or something? Of course we're not going to go on about Defoe being offside, we're Spurs fans, that's common bloody sense. Just accept the irrational comments in the thread because, ... well... it's football!

Ok im gonna say this

I want to know whether it was his body that was offside or his arm? as we all know arms stick out.

As we also know - the arm is not considered offside as you cannot score from it.

I have only seen it on the replay and it looked marginal but need to clarify whether it was any part of his body that he could score with that was offside or just the arm. GRRRRR

Also is that daylight rule still applicable? Because nobody has enforced that for aaaages

Ok im gonna say this

Mate his body was offside. Espn has just shown it again twice but nothing is being said of it? do you in all honesty feel this would be the same the other way around? hell if the reverse happened and Saudi Sportswashing Machine missed the chance there would be at least 10 posts regarding how the lino is trying to screw us. We SCORE from it and nothing is said :ross:

Mate his body was offside. Espn has just shown it again twice but nothing is being said of it? do you in all honesty feel this would be the same the other way around? hell if the reverse happened and Saudi Sportswashing Machine missed the chance there would be at least 10 posts regarding how the lino is trying to screw us. We SCORE from it and nothing is said :ross:

Ill be honest I dont know what is being debated here. haha.

I thought it was a penalty kinda simple. Lennon put the finishing touch on what was already a penalty by VDV.

What people say during the heat of a match is super important. We get it.

You work for the FA or something? Of course we're not going to go on about Defoe being offside, we're Spurs fans, that's common bloody sense. Just accept the irrational comments in the thread because, ... well... it's football!

Ah ok if you support the team you can't make a fair and rational comment reading your teams games or if an incorrect call has been made in your teams favour.

Again, nothing you said is surprising. Why would you expect any less from football fans who are anything but impartial?

Back