• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***OMT*** Tottenham Hotspur vs Norwich

Norwich will sit back and try to hit us on the break like they did last season. Its going to be a tight affair unless we get an early goal.

When was the last time we had an "Easy Win"? Aston Villa away last season comes to mind.

We haven't put out a team even close to as good as the ones being mentioned in any game recently. Even the games against Aston Villa or Inter Milan last season we had players like Parker, Dempsey, Siggy, Naughton starting.

Best performance under AVB IMO. Need to rediscover this high tempo, high pressing game against the likes of Norwich.

Over a whole game, probably, but that first half against United away and the last 30 minutes against City at home stand out as the best performances under AVB for me.

Norwich seem to be our bogey team, though (lost against them under Harry as well), so we'll probably end up drawing 1-1 and be grateful for it when Van Wolfswinkel or someone spoons the ball into the stands in the last seconds of extra time.

Come on, come on, jinx it.....

Over a whole game, probably, but that first half against United away and the last 30 minutes against City at home stand out as the best performances under AVB for me.

Norwich seem to be our bogey team, though (lost against them under Harry as well), so we'll probably end up drawing 1-1 and be grateful for it when Van Wolfswinkel or someone spoons the ball into the stands in the last seconds of extra time.

Come on, come on, jinx it.....

I've already guaranteed us a win, don't worry bro.

Perhaps we could see Holtby AND Eriksen in this one. One beast would surely be enough for lowly Norwich.

Paulinho is not a holding midfielder and his impact will be severely minimised if he is expected to play as the deepest of 3 central players. He is not a number 4.

He needs to play alongside Sandro or Capoue so Sandro v Norwich and then Gylfi, eriksen or holtby as the no.10. I'd say Dembele, like Paulinho is a no.8.

The combinations for me are:

4 I.e. defensive midfielder
Sandro
Capoue

8 - box to box or deeper lying playmaker
Paulinho
Dembele
Carroll

10 - advanced central playmaker
Eriksen
Holtby
Sigurdsson
Lamela

If we don't win this I fear another Colin Fishwick special thread.......

MUST WIN DO IT FOR COLIN!!!

Back