• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT - Tottenham Hotspur Vs Norwich City

Man of the match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Am looking forward to tonight

Got a lovely meat and cheeseboard out and it's being washed down with a light and fruity Pinot Noir

If the mrs is lucky she might even get it tonight

Anyone's guess. I suspect 4-2-3-1 with Eriksen partnering Ndombele in midfield

Against Brighton Sess got sucked into a LWB role - with Aurier RWB. However that was with a lot of time without the ball. Hopefully more possession tonight and Sess can spend more time left of the 3 like you say.

Looks pretty liquid to me. Ball keepers everywhere.

With so many creatives on show, I am surprised JM hasn't gone for Skipp or Dier as a holding DM. He does love a gamble though.
If it's a CB 3 I'd expect to see someone stepping into midfield to help out with two outlets in Eriksen to pass fwd and Ndombele to drive fwd.

I expect Ndombele to last 60-70 mins. Then probably Skipp on depending on how it's going

In Manchester tonight and out for dinner with a few utd fans, so blame me for the result.
You know it's going to happen.

It does seem we have gone from one extreme to the other!

It feels a bit like Mou Mou has gone to the extreme, so if it doesn't work he can smugly say "this is why I need someone to anchor midfield"

Omitting the 57 other factors at play.

VERY interested to see how we set up.

I assumed Toby/Jan would be the ones that could not play 2 games in 3 days... yet he rests Sanchez.

I saw Kane and Dele were ABSOLUTELY knackered at the end of the Brighton game, could hardly run and were moaning at each other for not passing... I don't think they have 90 minutes in them, barely 70 probably.

If it is 352 it will force Dele to stay closer to Kane, he was popping up on the left a lot against Brighton. Foyth might have a little more running to help cover right back and a midfield trio of erisken ndombele and Lo Celso should keep the ball a lot better than any other permutation we’ve seen this season, maybe an extra body will help alleviate the lack of physicality.

Am looking forward to tonight

Got a lovely meat and cheeseboard out and it's being washed down with a light and fruity Pinot Noir

If the mrs is lucky she might even get it tonight

with that combo I feel sorry for your khazi in the morning

Very surprised to see Dier not start given he didn’t start on Boxing Day. You’d have thought that anyone who is fit and has a future under mourinho would have started one or the two

Sitting on my porcelain throne using glory-glory.co.uk mobile app

It feels a bit like Mou Mou has gone to the extreme, so if it doesn't work he can smugly say "this is why I need someone to anchor midfield"

Omitting the 57 other factors at play.

VERY interested to see how we set up.

I assumed Toby/Jan would be the ones that could not play 2 games in 3 days... yet he rests Sanchez.

I saw Kane and Dele were ABSOLUTELY knackered at the end of the Brighton game, could hardly run and were moaning at each other for not passing... I don't think they have 90 minutes in them, barely 70 probably.

Whatever this is, it needs to stop!

If it is 352 it will force Dele to stay closer to Kane, he was popping up on the left a lot against Brighton. Foyth might have a little more running to help cover right back and a midfield trio of Eriksen-sen-sen ndombele and Lo Celso should keep the ball a lot better than any other permutation we’ve seen this season, maybe an extra body will help alleviate the lack of physicality.

Exctly. If keep the ball you don’t need the physicality to win it back. Was obvious against Brighton.

However little sense there is on GG, it’s beating the commentary here on a small Francophone island. Hethethetheth N’Dombele hethetheth Mou Mou hethethetheth Marie-Claude Bertillon.

Back