• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT - Tottenham Hotspur Vs Norwich City

Man of the match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The game is on Sky one aswell as Sky Sports. So if you have Sky and don't pay for Sports you can watch it for free.

Yip. They were only interested in the games around Christmas. Wanted people to sign up for Prime so that they would buy their Christmas presents through them according to an article I read.

Amazon bought one package containing two rounds of matches. Looks like BT have the last one. How this benefits the consumer I will never understand.

Package 6 - 10 matches shown on Amazon on one bank holiday during the season and 10 matches on Boxing Day.

Package 7 - 20 matches shown on BT Sport from two midweek fixture weeks.

Further to the convo re: TV options for watching. Here in Canada, we're forced to subscribe to DAZN to watch PL and CL matches. Costs $150 per yr. and I split that with my son, who wants it for NFL games. It's the most dreadful, sterile thing to watch.

After 25 years of having most PL games shown on basic cable via one of two sports networks - TSN or Sportsnet - with mostly excellent studio hosts and pundits doing thorough introductions, lively half-time chats and informative post-game analysis, we're now stuck with the witless, say-nothing presentations from PL Productions. Games are called by familiar names like Martin Tyler, Jim Proudfoot, Ian Darke and Howlin' Hyperbolic Peter DruuUUURRRYYYYY!.

It's the fcukwit co-commentators that are the worst - Anodyne Andy Townsend (isn't it? didn't he?), the bum-nudgin'-approval-seeking Scotsmen, and worst of all, Pious Jim Beglin who only approves of one club.

Halftime comes, we get PL packages of highlights and DAZN ads for upcoming games. Post game, there's a studio bimbo asking soft questions to the likes of Tim Sherwood, Michael Owen or Ian Wright and there isn't the slightest hint of controversy or thought-provoking opinion. They just state the obvious.

As Jordinho says above: How this benefits the consumer I will never understand.

Further to the convo re: TV options for watching. Here in Canada, we're forced to subscribe to DAZN to watch PL and CL matches. Costs $150 per yr. and I split that with my son, who wants it for NFL games. It's the most dreadful, sterile thing to watch.

After 25 years of having most PL games shown on basic cable via one of two sports networks - TSN or Sportsnet - with mostly excellent studio hosts and pundits doing thorough introductions, lively half-time chats and informative post-game analysis, we're now stuck with the witless, say-nothing presentations from PL Productions. Games are called by familiar names like Martin Tyler, Jim Proudfoot, Ian Darke and Howlin' Hyperbolic Peter DruuUUURRRYYYYY!.

It's the fcukwit co-commentators that are the worst - Anodyne Andy Townsend (isn't it? didn't he?), the bum-nudgin'-approval-seeking Scotsmen, and worst of all, Pious Jim Beglin who only approves of one club.

Halftime comes, we get PL packages of highlights and DAZN ads for upcoming games. Post game, there's a studio bimbo asking soft questions to the likes of Tim Sherwood, Michael Owen or Ian Wright and there isn't the slightest hint of controversy or thought-provoking opinion. They just state the obvious.

As Jordinho says above: How this benefits the consumer I will never understand.
I'd take what you say and pay $150 a year then put up with Sky Sports sucking off of certain clubs and those cost of both Sky & BT being £70 + a month

This is another must-win match for us. Norwich are the sort of bottom teams we have to beat home or away to get back into the top 4 race. We have won our last 2 matches against them. We need to make use of our good record to get another away win in this match.

We need all our attacking players to lift their game as they have been inconsistent this season. Kane, Alli and Moura need to be more clinical in front of goal. Wish Lamela will be fit to start this match after being out injured so long. I think Eriksen should start this match if Lamela does not.

Our midfield need to be more ruthless. Wish Ndombele will be fit to start with Sissoko. Ndombele really needs to prove his worth after the huge money we paid for him. Sissoko needs to be more consistent as well. I think we should call back Wanyama to see if he can improve our midfield.

Really wish Mourinho can sort our error-prone defence. I am convinced our defence will only improve if Alderweireld and Vertonghen start in centre defence. Sanchez is too error-prone. Gazzaniga too should be more alert in goal until Lloris returns. It will be disappointing if we keep the clean sheet in this match despite playing away.

We badly need to win this match. Let's hope we will turn up with the right team and mentality to beat Norwich and get back into the top 4 race.

Wanyama? He's now being used in training as a portable pylon. He's either lost the will to battle on the pitch or is physically incapable. Loses his man at the worst moments.

He can sit out the rest of his contract.

Any team news yet?

Really wish Lamela will be fit to start this match. Let's hope we will put up a good performance and get a convincing win to move uo the league table.

Exciting team selection! I like it. Osvaldo Ardiles-style. It'll be interesting to see who plays who. Maybe Eriksen anchoring with N'Dombele - Foyth doing a bit of Dier-sweeping with Vertonghen tucking in from the left. :p

Back