• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT - Tottenham Hotspur Vs Norwich City

Man of the match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
What the hell is happening here?
The game is starting in about 5 hours.
And we have this OMT that is still on PAGE 1.
Bassong to score 3 for them.
We are doomed.

OK,
I have at least got the OMT to page 2 :)
With all the suspensions, I think we should start ALL the 3 new signings.
Lo Coleso, Ndombele, and Sess.
Norwich are bottom of the league.
Where else can we blood these 3 new signings?
Go for it. Otherwise Bassong will come to bite us in the arse.
COYS

How are you watching the game @Kenyan Spur?

I have Multi-choice from DSTV in South Africa.
They show ALL 380 games .
Unfortunately, we have been so brick this season, I have lost a lot of my enthusiasm
this season.
Last year, if you recall, I used to have some Spurs mates on my rooftop Bar & Grill.
I used to cook exotic meals etc.
This season my mates are not very interested.
I really, really hope that our season gets better,
I can then start cooking prawns piri piri, Chicken Tikka, aged prime fillet of beef etc.
Also start making Bloody Mary, Pimms etc.
Hope you are fine.
COYS

Unfortunately, we have been so brick this season, I have lost a lot of my enthusiasm
this season.
Last year, if you recall, I used to have some Spurs mates on my rooftop Bar & Grill.
I can then start cooking prawns piri piri, Chicken Tikka, aged prime fillet of beef etc.
Hope you are fine.
COYS

This is the problem we've experienced this past year right here. Your mates need to start showing up, ffs! We don't win without a proper KenyanSpur grill party with exotic meals and a few Tusker lagers! Goddamnit. :(

this season.
Hope you are fine.
COYS

I want us to get good again even more now

That's Amazon done for this season now, isn't it?

Yip. They were only interested in the games around Christmas. Wanted people to sign up for Prime so that they would buy their Christmas presents through them according to an article I read.

Back