• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***OMT TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR vs Liverpool***

he is rubbish in a 2 and nowhere near good enough in a 3. We could’ve taken Tarkowski on a free and been far better defensively while also freeing up a valuable overseas place in the squad. Until Dier is (at best) a bench option then THFC aren’t challenging for any of the big trophies.
I rate tarkowski
I suggested him on here last season
But he is English so not one that Paratici would go for

Its not the disappointment of the loss, or the ref doing us over, or us not capitalising on the chance to climb the table that hurts, i'm used to all that.
It's that this is the performance we have been waiting for and now the season is about to pause that annoys me.
There really was a lot to be happy about today.

The only time i saw Royal at rcb this season i thought he was shocking so no thanks.

Should we give players more than one game to prove themselves? It is Royal's ability to attack that is limited. Playing as a defender on the right seems much more suited to his skill set.

I hate losing to Liverpool, but apart from the first half hour, we were decent. Bissouma with his best game for us so far. Bettancurt great again. Having Kulu come on like he did, he's really something isn't he? Cherish the time we've got with this gem.

Also thought Lenglet had a good game, great on the ball and had some excellent silky long passes.

I hate losing to Liverpool, but apart from the first half hour, we were decent. Bissouma with his best game for us so far. Bettancurt great again. Having Kulu come on like he did, he's really something isn't he? Cherish the time we've got with this gem.

Also thought Lenglet had a good game, great on the ball and had some excellent silky long passes.
Agreed

If we’re going to persist with 3 at the back then it might make sense for us to sign a front foot defender for the left like the way Romero plays on the right and we can then play Lenglet in the middle and take advantage of his passing ability.

If we’re going to persist with 3 at the back then it might make sense for us to sign a front foot defender for the left like the way Romero plays on the right and we can then play Lenglet in the middle and take advantage of his passing ability.
That’s what Gvuardiol is apparently (I’ve never seen him play well) but it’s not how I would describe most others we have been linked with

Back