• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***OMT TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR vs Liverpool***

Lemonade Money

Steffen Freund
Sunday
06 NOV, 16:30

spurs-blue-compressed.png

VS
liverpool-300x300.png

Premier League

Tottenham Hotspur Stadium, London

We need Kulu or Richarlison for this game. Preferably both. Go at them and don't let them get into rhythm.

Lloris
Dier Lenglet Davies
Emerson Bissouma Bentancur Sessegnon
Spence Kane Lucas

7-3

we're at home but liverpool is looking to bounce back and turn their season around.
i'll take a bore draw

We let them go 2-0 up in the first half before we come out second half concede another and lose 3-0 all thanks to this OMT.

I’d give my left nut to win this. Haven’t beaten this shower since the 4-1 under Poch. I’m surrounded by Dipper fans and they’re all unbearable.

Would take any sort of victory.

COYMFS

I’d give my left nut to win this. Haven’t beaten this shower since the 4-1 under Poch. I’m surrounded by Dipper fans and they’re all unbearable.

COYMFS
cor i wouldn't have thought that

COYMFS

I was there for the 4-1. Fell asleep afterwards on the tube and woke up at West Ham tube station. It was a great match though, especially seeing the ‘best defender in the World’ Lovren have a nightmare performance. That was when we were on good form.

Liverpool missed chances that day. We were ruthless with our’s. Great day.

Hopefully, our midfield can add to the attack. Bentancur and Hojgjerg were excellent midweek. Add-in Bissouma and our midfield could start to run the game. Can they build on the CL game? Perisic has to play too. He has the quality if not the defensive athleticism. Only reason to start Moura is to challenge him to play better. Nothing came off for him midweek.

I actually prefer Sanchez to Davies. So:

Sanchez Dier Lenglet
Royal Bentancur Bissouma Hojgjerb Sessegnon
Kane Perisic​

COYMFS

And would have been our best chance since then based on their current league form, but typical Spurs luck, it looks like we are going to be without Son, Richarlison, Kulsevski, Romero and possibly Bentancur.
Think we may need to settle for a point

Back