• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT Tottenham Hotspur Vs Liverpool*** OFFICIAL

I am going to have a disgusting day tomorrow with all the retards paying a visit to goad.
We have to smash them in the europa league that club is a national disgrace.

And Paulinho was an awful change. We were already wobbling in defensive midfield, but putting Paulinho on ended any semblance of control we had in that area. His first challenge was a feeble, half-hearted attempt to win the ball on the halfway line that was brushed off with ease by the Liverpool player on the ball, and he only got more anonymous from there.
Agree he bottled the challenge, maybe remembering the red at WHL for kicking out. All the more odd that Poch brought him on.
I suppose Poch thought as Mason is on yellow and tiring he might get sent off. I was hoping for Chadli to come on, move Dembele to LCM and Eriksen to support Kane in the middle. Perhaps Poch thought that would be too risky and attacking?

Right my thoughts on tonight seem to have been mostly summed up by you lot in the match thread!

First half - suicidal passing and defending from ALL can't single out Dier for some of his fine work without mentioning him switching off, not tracking his man etc etc which ALL were guilty of.

Has to go down as a very jaded performance although I expect Poch will say the players were fine.

Eriksen - same story since he was a youth player. Consistency. He's improved that massively but he is woefully inconsistent out on that left flank.

The ref. absolute clam of the bearded variety. Inconsistent with his decisions over the space of ninety seconds let alone ninety minutes.

Balotelli. Clam clam clam clam clam. I have hated this man since he stamped on Modric's head then earned and scored a pen. As soon as he stood by the touch line I knew and stated I knew the clam would fudging well score the winner!!!!

Is it just me or did he get himself involved of a LOT of incidents and I swear the ref should've booked him at least... taco didn't though and booked kane. Total prick.

Absolutely gutted we lost that today. But we have so many reasons to be positive.

In my mind, we will make these occasional mistakes and make rash mistakes because we lack experience in the side. But we more than make up for it with eagerness and hunger.

I love watching us play again. This is what we wanted. Pochettino's Tottenham is a proper team. One that lacks ego and works so hard for one another.

I feel incredibly proud right now. This is what I wanted to see from us this season. Progress. Well done Spurs. Let's win a trophy now!!

We showed up, we fought, we got edged. It happens. Proud of the effort. Here's to Poch getting what he needs in the window so as the subs he brings on can play the game he wants to play with no drop-off. Knee-jerkers? Pathetic. Oh, as for the Hillsborough comments, sorry, I think it is a disgrace. Show some class. Or, failing that, please keep the classless Hillsborough brick off here yeah? Thanks.

Lamela gets slated for not making the right decision every time and occasionally losing the ball, Dembele gets hailed for doing the same thing. Makes no sense.
Are you serious? Hardly anyone gets criticised more than Dembele here. For Lamela, however, there is no end to the excuses.

Today Lamela had a good first half, except a terrible pass early on. His assist was top class. He released the ball at the right time, and didn't run down blind alleys. In the second half, he reverted to his old sins and ran himself into trouble and made poor decisions. He could have played Mason through on goal on one occassion, but tried to be too clever and played the ball wide to no one in particular. He always works hard, no doubt about that, but so did Aaron Lennon, and he never got as much praise for it as Lamela does. He has something about him, but he still has a lot to learn.

As for Dembele, there is no doubt about the fact that he often in the past has been guilty of being too slow on the ball, and not picking the right pass. He isn't a great passer, and doesn't have the best vision. In the last few games he has shown signs of improvement, though, and played very well. Today he managed to hold on the ball for us and establish play in their half, when others gave the ball away and was knocked off the ball. Against the best teams he is very useful because he retains possession. In such games it is actually important to slow the play down at times.

Absolutely gutted we lost that today. But we have so many reasons to be positive.

In my mind, we will make these occasional mistakes and make rash mistakes because we lack experience in the side. But we more than make up for it with eagerness and hunger.

I love watching us play again. This is what we wanted. Pochettino's Tottenham is a proper team. One that lacks ego and works so hard for one another.

I feel incredibly proud right now. This is what I wanted to see from us this season. Progress. Well done Spurs. Let's win a trophy now!!

This post should close the thread because no-one will say it better. COYS.

I'm absolutely gutted we lost. I think a lot of it is down to the bizarre 3421 formation our 4231 isnt suited to coming up against.

But at the end of the day I'd rather be in our position than Liverpools. Having to rely on a player that didnt even react when he scored and who walked straight down the tunnel at the end of the game. I'd rather lose with players like Mason, Bentaleb, Kane, Walker and even little angry Danny Rose than to win with a player who couldnt care less about the club or fans.

Anfield is a tough place to go and between 1912 and 1985 we didn't win there once... Nevertheless, that's history, and I personally feel we can be proud of last night's match. Although, when a player has had a crap season, why is it usually against us he pops up with a winner/his first goal etc.?

First half performance was shocking! A brickload of horrendous mistakes! Once we started playing, we were clearly the better ball-playing team. Liverpool has nothing other than hoofing long balls behind the defence and counter-attack. They have no other play at all! And I can understand why they play that way. That pitch at Anfield was a fu*king disgrace! I've seen plowed fields in better condition!

Dowd ruined the game by flashing his cards constantly! 8 yellow cards in a game that didn't have a single bad tackle or incident is just ridiculous! Mason was clearly hampered by his early yellow. Can't understand why Stambouli wasn't in the squad.

Last edited:
We showed up, we fought, we got edged. It happens. Proud of the effort. Here's to Poch getting what he needs in the window so as the subs he brings on can play the game he wants to play with no drop-off. Knee-jerkers? Pathetic. Oh, as for the Hillsborough comments, sorry, I think it is a disgrace. Show some class. Or, failing that, please keep the classless Hillsborough crude off here yeah? Thanks.

This. Do not see the point of constantly bringing it up. IIRC a Spurs fan lost their life that day too. But more importantly, 96 human beings died, not football fans and it was proved that it was a MASSIVE fudge up and a MASSIVE cover up by the Police who can do whatever the hell they want without reproach most of the time.

Typical Spurs, always 1 step forward, 1 step backward. After the erection inducing win over Arsenal, we have let ourselves down by losing to a mediocre Liverpool. Very disappointed with this defeat. Despite our poor record there, thought we would atleast get a draw. Liverpool looked vulnerable all game but we looked even more vulnerable defensively. We did well to come back after going down twice but our error-prone defence cost us ultimately.

IMO, Pochettino has to take large part of the blame for his team selection and substitutions. Firstly, it was a mistake to play the same team that played against Arsenal on Saturday. It is too much the expect the youngsters like Dier, Bentaleb and Mason to play so soon after the Arsenal match. All 3 had poor games, making too many errors. Then, it was a stupid mistake by Pochettino to replace Eriksen. Eriksen is a proven match winner with many late goals and you just can't replace him unless he is injured. Eriksen looked upset to come off. I was convinced we would lost this match without Eriken and it was proven ultimately.

Despite the defeat, credit to Kane for continuing his goal run and for Dembele for getting his first league goal of the season which is only his 3rd league goal in 3 years with us. It is amazing to see Kane continuing to score the goals which is already 23 goals in total for the season. Kane also assisted the goal for Dembele. It has been a long time since we had a striker in such a goal scoring run. But too bad his goal couldn't help us get atleast a draw. Lamela too had a good match and he brilliantly set up the goal for Kane. Lamela was also unlucky not to score as his powerful shot was saved by the goalie in the second goal. Eriksen had another quiet match but did well to create our second goal with his brilliant freekick which was saved by the goalie but was eventually scored by Dembele. I am convinced Eriksen would have get us another winning goal if he had stayed on.

Not at all surprised by our defence conceding 3 goals to Liverpool. We should have played the more experienced Fazio instead of Dier in defence. Dier should have covered the pass to Balotelli which he scored. Also, Stambouli should have started in place of Bentaleb or Mason. Both Bentaleb and Mason was outplayed in midfield and caused many unforced errors like passing straight to the Liverpool players with stupid back passes. Lloris too should have done better with their first goal which went over him.

We have undone all the good things we did against Arsenal by losing to Liverpool. This has let Arsenal overtake us in the league. Even worse, Liverpool are now just 1 point behind us. With many tough matches still to play, It is going to be very difficult for us to stay in the top 4 race now.

This. Do not see the point of constantly bringing it up. IIRC a Spurs fan lost their life that day too. But more importantly, 96 human beings died, not football fans and it was proved that it was a MASSIVE fudge up and a MASSIVE cover up by the Police who can do whatever the hell they want without reproach most of the time.

Yep, a young girl who had won a competition IIRC. Also the same thing almost happened to us against Leeds a few years previously. But this is by the by. The fact of the matter is that if a thread was posted linking to another website containing the comments on here then I'd hope that we'd be queueing up to condemn it. If we didn't then the rest of the world would. I don't understand how a gambling thread is a concern because it may offend our sponsors but that content is posted and stays there for all to see.

I find those comments not only repulsive but I see them as a disgrace to this whole site that they remain. We are better than the Chelsea fans and west ham fans who hiss. Please let's keep it that way. Please scara or even one of the other mods remove all that stuff. If this thread gets linked to any other forums then we lose all credibility and rightly so.

We have undone all the good things we did against Arsenal by losing to Liverpool. This has let Arsenal overtake us in the league. Even worse, Liverpool are now just 1 point behind us.
Lol no we have not undone the good we done against Arsenal. This team is growing. Trust me Liverpool won't be looking forward to facing us to soon again after that. I think people now know they are in for a game when they play Spurs. We are learning all the time. This manager and this collective of players has me very excited. We looked utterly hopeless at the end of last season. It felt we lacked direction as a club where we were buying players the coaches didn't want and there was disharmony and unhappiness in the squad.

Now we seem to be pulling in the same direction. It's the honesty of the team that I love. Teams are going to hate facing us.

Hi,

Liverpool fan here... I always read rival forums, it's nice to read what everyone thinks of their team but well I'm also nosey. I'm not a member of RAWK, I know it's hostile reputation... I'm well aware it's run by a mods who think they are GHod's but they don't represent Liverpool fans.

I don't mind being called bin dippers etc but to mock Hillsborough like some have is just disgusting and you're showing yourselves up. You aren't Chelsea, you don't boo and chant murderers at the victims families like they did at the FA Cup final. That's classless... I thought more of you lot.

Scaramanga, you sir are a joke,a disgrace to these forums and a disgrace to Spurs. You should have a word with yourself and grow up mate. Encouraging others to change their avatars to that rag.... Classy.

Last edited:
I care about the result and the loss of points, but in the bigger picture where at the beginning of the season - in the most - spurs fans were in acceptance of another year of transition, we have excelled. Especially since after Christmas. Our squad is very young, with a spattering of winners (Verts/Eriksen/Lloris even Fazio) I'm loving the ride.

Rewind 12 months after we had all just been woken up from AVBs 'bore them to death' brand of football and Sherwood's motor mouth was starting to crank up. It's an amazing transformation.

We have team full of academy players that have brought some identity back to the club, and we're starting to see flickers of real attacking football. Confidence is key, and if we lose a few games then fair enough, that's football - but at least we didn't fade and die and give up.

We've got a trip to Wembley, the Final stages of the Europa League and we are still in with a shout for fourth - this isn't championship manager, things don't happen overnight, we won't start consistently steamrollering teams but we're doing the right things in the right way.

Some fans won't be happy until we've won the Champions League yesterday and then they'll be bitching that we will take a weak team to the World Club Cup!

I thought it was a fantastic effort by the starting 11, the three of Lamela, dembele and Eriksen combined really well and we are out passing opponents, for Mr Dembele was the best player on the pitch, Lamela reminds me of that Jack Russell that snaps away at your feet, yet has taken on board it's better to pass after one touch than to take on the whole team. Bentaleb and mason are still growing and getting better with every match.. Thought they both tired and both were hamstrung by the refs petty yellow card giving. All in all when we played them at the lane.. Last night was light years away from that performance. 8/10

Back