• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***OMT Tottenham Hotspur vs. Lesstarrr ***

Man of the match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
GLC went off in his last game, might have been an injury.

Ndombele has had a shocker of a season, I’d be tinkled off if he was involved, needs a massive kick up the arse.

But you'd want 2 CFs and 3 attackers on the bench instead of him? And an 18 year old CM too? Just seems odd

Upside is that in 3 hours this season is over

GLC went off in his last game, might have been an injury.

Ndombele has had a shocker of a season, I’d be tinkled off if he was involved, needs a massive kick up the arse.

Harsh to say a shocker of a season. Was very good up to Feb. Then his form fell off a cliff and he looked lazy as fudge. But he came on the other night and looked more threatening in 5 minutes than Winks did in the entire time he was on.

But you'd want 2 CFs and 3 attackers on the bench instead of him? And an 18 year old CM too? Just seems odd

Upside is that in 3 hours this season is over

Yeah, I’d take anyone ahead of him, his lack of effort is amazing, Son should be on the naughty step with him though to be fair.

Have the French guys gone against Mason or something? Smells a bit fishy. Oh well, fudge it, this miserable turd of a season is over soon enough.

So Ndombele hasn’t even travelled?

He’s started 1 game for Mason and he was awful

seems odd to not see him for more than a handful of minutes after that

We got a buyer?

Well, just another 90 minutes of watching a group of losers slowly trudging around a football pitch and wondering if they can muster a single pair of knackers between them. Many of them won’t be back next season. I will.

Last edited:
Doherty, Sanchez and dear old Winksy. Ryan defo wants Leicester to get that goal difference.

Doherty was inevitable given Tanganga's injury and Aurier on his way to PSG. Only other option would have been to pick a kid (Lavinier or whatever his name is)
Sanchez in their for his pace (against Vardy) makes sense

Back