• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***OMT Tottenham Hotspur vs. Lesstarrr ***

Man of the match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I Wont watch it. Haven’t seen the last few games - only watched the cup final because it was a cup final.

i miss proper football, where players can tackle. Where players accept this should be a contact sport. Where acting doesn’t get you a penalty. When goals are given instantly and not taken away for unbelievable reasons (Lucas being fouled and the ball being kicked at him, hitting his shoulder and it being classed as a handball, or the penalty for the Eric Dier “handball” against Saudi Sportswashing Machine), where offsides are given for clear offsides not because your sleeve happens to be a pixel ahead of the last man, where there was no such thing as VAR, where money hadn’t completely ruined the game, where players were not as cynical (Laporte, Luke Shaw etc) as they are now.

As you can probably tell, football has been ruined for me, ruined by greed, by the Authorities, ruined by a cynical win at all costs attitude.

I dont enjoy it anymore. A game I loved has been destroyed and is now unrecognisable.

Great post, there have been many reasons over the years when i have been tempted to find another outlet then football but it keeps dragging me back in. Will not go over the reasons why i have fell out with the game i have played and worked in for years but VAR is starting to look like the final nail in the coffin for me.

Image1621691905.556029.jpg

Forgot to add. Look at the teams then and now. Leicester team has around 6-7 different players in and around their starting XI nowadays.

Meanwhile nearly our entire team is compromised of the same.

Sitting on my porcelain throne using glory-glory.co.uk mobile app

I Wont watch it. Haven’t seen the last few games - only watched the cup final because it was a cup final.

i miss proper football, where players can tackle. Where players accept this should be a contact sport. Where acting doesn’t get you a penalty. When goals are given instantly and not taken away for unbelievable reasons (Lucas being fouled and the ball being kicked at him, hitting his shoulder and it being classed as a handball, or the penalty for the Eric Dier “handball” against Saudi Sportswashing Machine), where offsides are given for clear offsides not because your sleeve happens to be a pixel ahead of the last man, where there was no such thing as VAR, where money hadn’t completely ruined the game, where players were not as cynical (Laporte, Luke Shaw etc) as they are now.

As you can probably tell, football has been ruined for me, ruined by greed, by the Authorities, ruined by a cynical win at all costs attitude.

I dont enjoy it anymore. A game I loved has been destroyed and is now unrecognisable.

Exactly how fudging old are you? did you see our first FA Cup win by any chance? because what you talk about hasn't been here for a long ass time, if ever

My hopes for tomorrow

- massive choke from Brenton, to finally put that fear to bed
- we qualify for EL thanks to a favour from soton
- ankle injury for Kane that puts him out of the euros and scares off parties interested in him (but he's back and at his best by September/post transfer window)

My hopes for tomorrow

- ankle injury for Kane that puts him out of the euros and scares off parties interested in him (but he's back and at his best by September/post transfer window)

I dont see any of them happening, least of all the Southampton one

My hopes for tomorrow

I'm the opposite, I want us to spank them to get us in the EL and Harry to score 5 to drive up his price.
He's going, let's make the absolute most of it.

View attachment 11918

Forgot to add. Look at the teams then and now. Leicester team has around 6-7 different players in and around their starting XI nowadays.

Meanwhile nearly our entire team is compromised of the same.

Sitting on my porcelain throne using glory-glory.co.uk mobile app
Yup, our squad still contains 10 players from back in 2015/16 which is more than twice as much stagnation as the average of our peers… the Transfer Committee really have outdone themselves again!

Spurs (10)
Lloris, Alderweireld, Dier, Davies, Rose, Winks, Dele, Lamela, Son, Kane.

ManUre (5)
De Gea, Jones, Shaw, Mata, Rashford.

Leicester (4)
Schmeichel, Morgan, Albrighton, Vardy.

€iteh (4)
Fernandinho, De Bruyne, Sterling, Aguero.

Chavski (3)
Zouma, Azpilicueta., Abraham.

Dippers (3)
Milner, Firminho, Henderson

ARSEnal (3)
Chambers, Bellerin, Elneny

Everton (2)
Coleman, Davies.

Last edited:
Bizarrely I think we're going to win this quite comfortably. I think the ghost of last season is making Leicester crumble, while we are already at the bottom and have nothing to lose.

I don't. When you think Spurs can't disappoint you any further......they do. I won't be watching. That with Arsenal probably finishing above us and Sky banging on about how great Pool are and them getting 4th. No thanks.

I will be outside in the rain if need be. Shall be ignoring all sports news.

Looking at the Leicester squad and it’s full of players we were connected to

Ricardo/Madddison/Under/fofana/Tielemans/castagne.

how many of those would we take now?

Looking at the Leicester squad and it’s full of players we were connected to

Ricardo/Madddison/Under/fofana/Tielemans/castagne.

how many of those would we take now?

Everyone just because I wouldn't have to see this squad from 2015 again

Really hoping today is the end of an era for a lot of players and we don't have to see them again playing for us

Here's hoping for Aurier, Rose, Winks, Lamela, Sissoko, Dier, Davies, Hart at least that's at least £500k + a week in wages

I've probably missed some out too

Really hoping today is the end of an era for a lot of players and we don't have to see them again playing for us

Here's hoping for Aurier, Rose, Winks, Lamela, Sissoko, Dier, Davies, Hart at least that's at least £500k + a week in wages

I've probably missed some out too
You can add Foyth, Gazzaniga, Doherty and Sanchez to that list!

Back