• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***OMT Tottenham Hotspur vs. Lesstarrr ***

Man of the match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I have no problem with the first Pen Toby stuck his foot back and it was a clear penalty, however the second one was a foul by Vardy on Sanchez. VAR is a joke and IF they looked at the second penalty it was as clear as day that it should not have been.
One of the commentators actually said 'Vardy was very clever there'.... It is a shame that even in this country now cheating is no longer called out as cheating and instead praised.

One of the commentators actually said 'Vardy was very clever there'.... It is a shame that even in this country now cheating is no longer called out as cheating and instead praised.

Yes that was Smith ( i think) i know he is a Arse player but he was first brought through at Leicester along with Lineker and you could hear his bias for them all the game.

Back