• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***OMT Tottenham Hotspur vs. Lesstarrr ***

Man of the match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
--------------------------Lloris---------------------
Aurier--------Toby----------Dier--------Reg
----------------Sissoko--Hojbjerg-----------
Son-----------------Ndombele---------Bale
---------------------------Kane---------------------

Subs: Hart, Rodon, Lo Celso Dele, Moura, Lamela, Vinicius

3-0 Leicester (Lineker hat-trick)

So pleased only 90 minutes of this joke of a season is left !!
Hopefully a new manager in next week and the rebuilding can begin straight away but we know it won't happen and Levy will be bargain bin hunting until 10pm on the 31st August
We can live in hope !!

I personally wouldn’t play Kane. Tell him as he wants to leave we can’t risk him getting injured…

Would be nice to give at least one youngster a start.

I personally wouldn’t play Kane. Tell him as he wants to leave we can’t risk him getting injured…

Would be nice to give at least one youngster a start.

Nah - we still have a chance of Europe so need to play our strongest 11, and hope Potter does us a favour before joining next week

Nah - we still have a chance of Europe so need to play our strongest 11, and hope Potter does us a favour before joining next week
On the flip side of that it suits Kane for us to fail, he will be holding back not just because he wants out but the focus is on the euros.
Young hungry striker or vini with a point to prove might be better.
Only the manager knows, even then its probably just a guess.

We need to take the hit and go full Brexit and make sure we are not in the Europa Conference next season.

Any new manager needs time on the training ground. The last thing we need to meaningless European games disrupting that. And no they won't play the kids in Europe. People always talk about it but it never happens. The entire squad and manager fly out.

We need to take the hit and go full Brexit and make sure we are not in the Europa Conference next season.

Any new manager needs time on the training ground. The last thing we need to meaningless European games disrupting that. And no they won't play the kids in Europe. People always talk about it but it never happens. The entire squad and manager fly out.

An interesting dilema - giving Arsenal bragging rights for finishing above us or giving the new manager the best possible conditions going in to next season...

Yeah it’s undoubtedly better for us to not be in Europe at all. Even if we did play a rotated team in the EC it’s still 3 days out from training etc.

On the flip side of that it suits Kane for us to fail, he will be holding back not just because he wants out but the focus is on the euros.
Young hungry striker or vini with a point to prove might be better.
Only the manager knows, even then its probably just a guess.

The dropping of Vinni completely is bizarre.

not even on the bench since mason took over.

No Europe is a good thing, we may actually get to go back to the traditional 3pm kick offs on a Saturday.

All the best guys,
Haven't been able to do my game day cook outs on the roof this season. Covid put that to rest, until next season, hopefully.;)
I personally, want us to go all out to win this game,and hopefully get into the Europa League.
I also don't begrudge Kane for wanting to leave. He has been with us since his early teens.
A player like him, a loyal person needs a break, to fulfill his dreams elsewhere.
I hope it is not Chel$ea or Manure. I won't personally mind Emirates Marketing Project.
I hope he wins the golden boot, and the play-maker awards.
All the best to you all and your families and friends.
Hope to be here again next season, with a good progressive manager, and some much needed reinforcements.
COYS from the beach in Kenya.

Back