• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***OMT TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR vs KAA Gent - 2nd Leg***

terrible defending there, with Jan upfield we should have taken the foul in the centre circle

and we've been punished for it

One of the shortest football players I have ever seen scores with a header :rolleyes:

Kane own goal, mate.

Although I don't know who won the first header - I suspect Dier lost his man for that, because I watched him prior to the corner being taken and he seemed confused and unsure of who to mark.

Kane own goal, mate.

Although I don't know who won the first header - I suspect Dier lost his man for that, because I watched him prior to the corner being taken and he seemed confused and unsure of who to mark.
Dier lost his header. The ball was headed back into the danger zone. And the rest is history.

They are mid-table in Belgium. With all due respect, this should not be happening without us not paying them due respect or fudgeing up - both of which happened in the first lef.

They are off form in the league this season. IMHO any team that has gotten here is not second rate.

Back