• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***** OMT TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR vs. Hull City ********

I know what we should try second half. Let's all stand close to each other. Oh wait....

The lack of fight is disgraceful and disrespectful to our club. I wish every one of them would please just **** off. Worst team/squad/tactics and mentality since pre-Jol

The lack of fight is disgraceful and disrespectful to our club. I wish every one of them would please just **** off. Worst team/squad/tactics and mentality since pre-Jol

Weve gone back 10 years, once again a massive thank you to this hampton

images

Our weakness is relatively simply - we just have no width or pace going forwards. Hopefully Walker / Yedlin will help solve this on the right and we can get an attacker with some pace in in jan

I almost wouldn't mind us getting relegated. Get rid of all the big names who won't fight for us. Bring in players that really want to play for us. We need some kind of a revolution.

I obviously don't really want us to be getting relegated, just taking positives out of an ominous outlook.

Back