• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***** OMT TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR vs. Hull City ********

How is it that every team we play seems to want it more than us? Every single one.

as all pur players joined us purely on the basis that we're a stepping stone to Madrid, or Man Utd, and we would see them on in roughly 2 years. Funny old thing - they now dont give 2 sh1ts.

One team is putting in 100%, wants to win every challenge, pressing us, giving it their all, one team is swanning around like its **** don't dtink yet again

Who is who ???

Jesus Hugo you are having a ****ing Weston today

I'm starting to honestly think we will win a cup this year and get relegated

Not realy. Its merely to point out how crap we are.

But your suggestion that we could even lose to the women's team is suggesting that women are inferior quality to men. With your comments in the Dave Whelan thread one could make the case for you being a hypocrite.

Or maybe I am pulling your leg mate.;):p

One team is putting in 100%, wants to win every challenge, pressing us, giving it their all, one team is swanning around like its **** don't dtink yet again

Who is who ???

Jesus Hugo you are having a ****ing Weston today

I'm starting to honestly think we will win a cup this year and get relegated

How the feck are this bunch of tossers going to win a cup!!!! :-O

They couldnt manage to make a Cup - of tea - between them!

Eriksen looks better central and deeper. Would fancy trying him there instead of Mason for a bit to see if it wakes him up.

Eriksen with a lovely pass.

But it is like siggy again, we have a good good player but now we are using him in a position is not good in we will not see the best of him. We will sell him for 8m in a season or two and he will prove what a good player he is.

They're really picking on Dier out there. This is where Lennon would be useful as an outlet and to peg them back.

Back