• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***** OMT TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR vs. Hull City ********

We would literally make any 11 look good. If 11 random strangers pulled on jerseys now and took the field, we'd struggle to contain them, look puzzled, go into our shells and hide, then capitulate.

I switched to the womens football on BBC2 for a minute and I honestly think we would lose to them. Im not even joking.

Sacked before the end of the season. I'd say sacked by Christmas but with Mitchell coming in, that might buy Poch time.

Its funny .you never know with spurs...time for a change and keep Poch a couple of seasons...I still think well

be the same in two years though....

Anyway ..time to play for!....Come on you Spurs...............................

I remember when I was about 6, and thr ball seemed reall big and heavy. There was no way I could take a corner back then, let alone get the ball off the ground!

I wonder why my mind has just wandered back to those days...

Its funny .you never know with spurs...time for a change and keep Poch a couple of seasons...I still think well

be the same in two years though....

Anyway ..time to play for!....Come on you Spurs...............................

If there is any chance we are near the relegation zone in January Levy will be looking around for someone else. Pullis is coming I am sure of it.

We always give the opposition such confidence. If I were managing a side playing us, I'd make sure they did absolutely nothing clever or fancy, concentrated on complete basics and just waited for Spurs to make unforced errors.

I remember when I was about 6, and thr ball seemed reall big and heavy. There was no way I could take a corner back then, let alone get the ball off the ground!

I wonder why my mind has just wandered back to those days...

Ha. That thought has crossed my mind a few times watching this.

Back