• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***** OMT TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR vs. Hull City ********

Weve been woeful and yet we are still in it at 1-0

No doubt a rousing HT team talk and we will be out firing from the off in the 2nd half, said nobody ever

Weve gone back 10 years, once again a massive thank you to this hampton

images

I had more 10 years ago, would not mind going back in time would be pretty cool.

If I could think of three ex-Spurs players still in the league that I would rather in this first 11...

Only 3 of our 11 have scored in the league this season.

But if you look at the table our defensive is isnt desperately bad. The top 2 have conceded a lot few than everyone else but we're not that bad despite our lack of a CB partnership

But going forward, pretty much everyone above us in table has scored more

Only 3 of our 11 have scored in the league this season.

and one of those must be Kane I presume?

F**k why did we all just stand and watch that Eriksen ball go across the goal. My bet on Soldado scoring is starting to look "optimistic"

and one of those must be Kane I presume?

F**k why did we all just stand and watch that Eriksen ball go across the goal. My bet on Soldado scoring is starting to look "optimistic"

He is another Rebrov mate, never anywhere near the penalty box not sure why as he is a striker. Mmaybe scared of getting kicked I dont know.

Eriksen Is the Ramirez to Pochs Southampton. He's being carried by his reputation right now. Pathetic.

Get Stambouli on.

Back