• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***** OMT TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR vs. Hull City ********

Normally I'm stressed and get really angry when this happens, but I'm watching this with no emotion what's happened?

Eriksen Is the Ramirez to Pochs Southampton. He's being carried by his reputation right now. Pathetic.

Get Stambouli on.

agreed , in place of mason...we need someone that has fighting experience in midfield and also able to play the ball forward in a progressive manner to the attacking players

Someone needs to get the ball to lamela and eriksen in the final third

I am very dissapointed in lamela this game

whats the consensus then? we'll be fine, there's loads of sides worse than us in the league?

we must be the worst out of the lot at the moment. its just pure and utter dross.

Normally I'm stressed and get really angry when this happens, but I'm watching this with no emotion what's happened?

the players out there have not given the kind of effort that makes you want to watch a game

they make us care about as much as they do...which is close to nothing

Nice to see the majority of the Hull players there making more of an effort to turn it into their own net than any of ours did to reach Eriksen's cross.

You have seen it a million times before, heard that the camera men at Babestation do not get erections after a month because they are so used to t*ts, well your so used to seeing t*ts when spurs play you do not get angry.

Poch really, really doesn't like Stambouli. Either he's just too bad to be started or he's making a point to Levy by refusing to play him.

Anyone want to continue insisting that he was a player Poch wanted in lieu of Schneiderlin?

Sigh. Bring on Paulinho next to Dembele, and Lennon for Eriksen, switching Lamela out right. Still can scrape a draw in this one.

@OptaJoe: 5 - Tottenham have now conceded the joint-most goals in the opening 15 minutes of matches this season (five, with Hull). Napping.

@Squawka: Mousa Dembélé has completed 100% of his passes for Spurs vs. Hull. Not very threatening, though.
B3I9mALCYAAh64O.png

Even Tiger-Dog is mocking us
B3I0EbjCUAAnG8v.jpg

We need to get a grip in middle of the pitch.
We have to 3 in the middle.

We need width so bad I'd go with Lennon right back.
Lamela is taking too many touches and slowing us down tbh.
At least the front three here all have goals in them.

Lloris
Lennon Dier Vertonghen Davies
Mason Stambouli Dembele
Kane Soldado Eriksen​

Back