• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***OMT*** Tottenham Hotspur vs Fulham

I remember our performance away at Fulham last year, was 0-0 at half time, first half was pretty even.

In fact I remember a few in the OMT were thinking it was going to be one of those typical games where we lose and we went on to win 0-3 with Sandro scoring a belter from 30 yards and Defoe scoring two good goals thanks to good work from Dempsey and Sigurdsson. We have had a pretty good record at Craven Cottage in recent years after years of being **** there.

I hope we can see a repeat of the 3-0 win, would be good for confidence, would put some confidence back in our defence after conceding 8 goals in the last 2 games and also in the attack too after scoring 5 goals in 2 games. Just really hope Soldado can score, his confidence is shot, I mean you can tell against Man Utd, if he was in confident mood i have no doubts he'd have tucked away his chance in the first half.

I'm looking forward to this.

We've lost now

I remember our performance away at Fulham last year, was 0-0 at half time, first half was pretty even.

In fact I remember a few in the OMT were thinking it was going to be one of those typical games where we lose and we went on to win 0-3 with Sandro scoring a belter from 30 yards and Defoe scoring two good goals thanks to good work from Dempsey and Sigurdsson. We have had a pretty good record at Craven Cottage in recent years after years of being **** there.

I hope we can see a repeat of the 3-0 win, would be good for confidence, would put some confidence back in our defence after conceding 8 goals in the last 2 games and also in the attack too after scoring 5 goals in 2 games. Just really hope Soldado can score, his confidence is shot, I mean you can tell against Man Utd, if he was in confident mood i have no doubts he'd have tucked away his chance in the first half.

I'm looking forward to this.

This would be all excellent.

This would be all excellent.

Hopefully regarding goalscorers we see Soldado on the scoresheet as well as someone like Paulinho whos confidence will both need to soar in the December period. Wouldn't mind someone like Chadli or Lamela scoring or someone else coming into the team just so they can try and stake a claim for a starting eleven and we see a more a settled line up.

Obviously saying that, rotation is a big key factor in a successful Christmas period but I feel we've done well in these periods the past few years thanks to our decent squad.

Probably could have done without the dead cat bounce, that said Fulham isn't going to turn it around in a week.

We need to attack, go after them, if we score early, their heads will drop.

Lennon has to play based on his performance against United.

Probably could have done without the dead cat bounce, that said Fulham isn't going to turn it around in a week.

Lennon has to play based on his performance against United

But depending on his ability to recover from his exertions against Manure. He is relatively recently back from injury.

Lennon has to play based on his performance against United.

I think in this day and age of improved coaching and structure across a number of teams the dead cat bounce has become less and less of a thing. Fulham have been awful and we should be winning. I expect us to fully deserve the win at the very least.

I have to admit that the numer of ex-Spurs likely to play against us in this game really worries me,,,,has any other L got more ex-Spurs in their squad than Fulham's?

We sit, and we counter. We can hit them with our wing men, just a matter of who would belt it down the middle, I know Ade can if inclined. Defoe normally likes to score against them.

This is a game we have to win.

I think they will find it difficult to go from zero tactics under Jol to anything too technical in a few days, I can see them playing it safe and it being a tight affair. I'm going to the game so I'm hoping it's not a boring 0-0!

Anything less than three points against the Cottagers on their current form will immediately kill any buzz that might have come out of Sunday's performance, and I'm expecting us to win—though only narrowly.

Ali Z on COYS says Lamela will start tomorrow, I can't remember how reliable he generally is but hopefully he's right.

The lad wasn't even on the bench for UTD, so an educated guess would be for him to get 90. I could imagine a mid of Lamela ,Holtby, Sig, Townsend in front of Capoue. That's just assuming AVB is going to rotate the lot around but I think Sidwell and Parker would enjoy that. Lots of movement to tire them out

In a scrappy game of few chances, Fulham will come away with three points thanks to a 1-0 win.

I'd go with the same line-up versus Utd but with Lamela in the hole instead of Paulinho, who will get burnt out if we keep playing him. If we go at them with the same intensity as against Utd then we'll win.

I'm hoping Fulham stick with the Parker/Sidwell combo, who look completely unbalanced to me.

Back