• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT *** Tottenham Hotspur vs Fiorentina***

Not well up on Italian football. Is that their strongest X1 or have they rested a few players?

I have no idea who's any good in their squad, but I don't see anyone obvious missing.

Their biggest signing in the summer, Mario Suarez, was sold to Watford in January at a considerable loss.

Mason for Dier and Chadli for Kane are the only real surprises. Carroll was always going to be playing after doing the press conference.
Win today and its 8 wins in a row for the first time since 1960!

I think Dier is currently our 4th choice CB, but we might see CCV get a touch of playing time if things work out right. He's still very young for a CB...

No point in keeping Fazio if Dier was the 4th choice CB anyway, and no point to bring in a new player to stand in CCV's way when we rate CCV highly long term.

We're fine...

And Davies is probably fifth choice

Mason for Dier and Chadli for Kane are the only real surprises. Carroll was always going to be playing after doing the press conference.

Kane not starting isn't that surprising. I thought Dier was likely to start, but even that isn't particularly shocking. A lot of potentially good ways to rotate over these coming 3 games...

That really would be some achievement, but I think a win tonight might be a bridge too far. Tough game tonight. Would not be too disappointed even if we lose 2-1 or 3-2, think this could be a 2-2 though

Think we will get chances from their GK's distribution. He plays it short every time, even if they are under pressure! He'll mess it up eventually!

Back