• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT *** Tottenham Hotspur vs Fiorentina***

Craig_J

Eidur Gudjohnsen
Where? Away.
Why? Inconvenience.
Is it on TV? Check a TV guide.

I've only ever made one OMT and we drew 1-1 against United. I can't remember when it was but it happened.

Now I thought who better to start a Europa League OMT then someone who couldn't give a flying toss about it?

Of course I'm a Yid like the rest of you and NEVER want my team to get beat. I always want Spurs to win. But I hope we win it with our under 5 team whilst giving the captain a rest.

Here's a badger. Have at it.

badgers_badgers_badgers.jpg

Can we wear our third kit and the Viola wear their regular kit to confuse everyone?

And at least spell the opponent's name correctly. It's not Firoentina, it's Foirentina. Oops

I hope we play a strong team here. Why? Well, I'd like to think that we can get a solid result in the first leg which will make it possible to determine whether we can rotate for the second leg.

Thankfully, the game that falls after this one is the FA Cup tie against Crystal Palace and, let's be honest, we know that we'll heavily rotate players for that one. So it would be good to think that we can stay in Europe for as long as possible. Yes, our success in the PL might mean that we view the EL slightly differently but come on, it's Europe! And who doesn't want to enjoy European nights? And the prospect of exciting games & maybe, just maybe winning the Cup!

image-jpeg.2636
Predicted Team;

Vorm
Trippier
Davies
Cameron Carter-Vickers
Wimmer
Benteleb
Carroll
Mason
Chadli
Lamela
Son

Predicted Score;

Fiorentina - 0

Tottenham Hotspur - 2
Chadli 49', 78'

Having won yesterday I have no more interest in this competition... Champions league football is now virtually guaranteed and we have a REAL chance to win the title which is just incredible. We must not do anything that threatens our ability to compete for the title.. COYS.

--------------Lloris

Trippier--Wimmer---Davies---Rose

--------Mason---Bentaleb

--Onomah--Lamela----Chadli

---------------Son

Having won yesterday I have no more interest in this competition... Champions league football is now virtually guaranteed and we have a REAL chance to win the title which is just incredible. We must not do anything that threatens our ability to compete for the title.. COYS.

Nah – let’s just got for the triple. Our squad is strong enough to compete on all 3 remaining fronts.

We've got to behave like a big club if we have ambitions to become one

Goodness me!

This is a disgraceful OMT; WHAT THE fudge HAS HAPPENED TO OMT STARTERS THESE DAYS???
Yeah, i know we have won like 7 in a row but WHAT THE HELL IS HAPPENING TO YOU PEOPLE??

Are you all trying to wing it like Redknapp?

POOR, POOR, POOR EFFORT!!

It'll be because of this that we'll probably concede two goals in a 5-2 win that means we have to field a few first teamers in the return leg and mess up our run-in.

DISGUSTING

Lloris
Trippier Dier Wimmer Davies
Bentaleb Mason
Lamela Carroll Chadli
Son

9 changes. Gonna have to carefully rotate over the next few weeks

From my list of predicted lineups in the 'race for the title' thread, my lineup for this game:

Thur- EL - Fiorentina (a): 4 changes

-------------lloris
trippier----toby----wimmer----davies
----------dier-----dembele
--lamela---------eriksen--------chadli
-------------kane

We can rotate because we have a good squad of players. It'd be pretty easy to think of lineups right up to Arsenal at home, injuries permitting, a know-nothing like me can do it. Mostly it'd be 3 or 4 changes, bar the cup game against Palace where we could risk a few more:

Sun - PL - City (a):

-------------lloris
walker----toby----wimmer----rose
--son---------alli--------eriksen
-------------kane

Thur- EL - Fiorentina (a): 4 changes

-------------lloris
trippier----toby----wimmer----davies
--lamela---------eriksen--------chadli
-------------kane

Sun - FAC- Palace (h): 7 changes

-------------vorm
walker
----dier----wimmer----rose
--------bentaleb-----mason
--lamela---------carroll--------chadli
-------------son

Thur- EL - Fiorentina (h): 8 changes

-------------lloris
trippier
----toby----wimmer----davies
-------------kane

Sun - PL - Swansea (h): 4 changes

-------------lloris
----------dier-----mason
--lamela---------eriksen--------son
-------------kane

Weds- PL - West Ham (a): 4 changes

-------------lloris
tripper----toby----wimmer----davies
-------------kane

Sat - PL - Arsenal (h): 3 changes

-------------lloris
--lamela---------alli--------eriksen
-------------kane

Something like that, I'm sure Poch has lineups in mind for each game and he'll tweak them for injuries and form as necessary.

Shambolic OMTs seem to have been working, but is knowingly putting one up - as Craig has clearly done here - bound to jinx that?

So: 6-0 various people who used to play for northern Premier League teams who aren't Premier League teams anymore with the goals.

Is it on TV? Check a TV guide.
It's on BT Europe at 6pm.

Shambolic OMTs seem to have been working, but is knowingly putting one up - as Craig has clearly done here - bound to jinx that?

So: 6-0 various people who used to play for northern Premier League teams who aren't Premier League teams anymore with the goals.

It's on BT Europe at 6pm.
What kind of ridiculous fudging time is that for a football match? tossers.

Back