• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT *** Tottenham Hotspur vs Emirates Marketing Project ***

I shall be watching this from downtown Harare surrounded by local Man U fans. 2 large beers for $3 don't mind if I do. It's quite a place. I think we'll exhaust them and they have a lot of players injured. We will do this.

People will say its not the 'Spurs way' but if Kompany and Aguero start I would be instructing my players to 'get at those two' early doors. Didnt see all the match last week but listening to it on the radio it sounded like somebody got a tackle in on Aguero early doors and he was limping from the off. Certainly kept him quiet until the final minutes.
Okay its not football, but sometimes needs must

People will say its not the 'Spurs way' but if Kompany and Aguero start I would be instructing my players to 'get at those two' early doors. Didnt see all the match last week but listening to it on the radio it sounded like somebody got a tackle in on Aguero early doors and he was limping from the off. Certainly kept him quiet until the final minutes.
Okay its not football, but sometimes needs must
Go in "Hard but fair".

Not got to watch the goon game. Going to do all the family stuff now and at 3 I can sit down. And luckily my wife thinks Valentine's Day is bollox so no pressure there.

COYFS

Definitely a keeper.

Same here. I'm a very lucky man. Sat here with the missus, on Valentines Day, and we are discussing what is the best outcome of the Arsenal-Leicester match and what team we will put out today and can we win?
Valentines Day doesnt get better than this does it?

My mate just said, 'can't see City losing two home games in a row'. That's dented my optimism somewhat.
What was the stat mentioned the other day... something like City haven't lost two in a row for a year or so... so it would be a big deal to manage to beat them... but they are certainly weakened at the moment, a great chance for us.

Not got to watch the goon game. Going to do all the family stuff now and at 3 I can sit down. And luckily my wife thinks Valentine's Day is bollox so no pressure there.

COYFS

i've been promising to cook a mega roast all week, i'll be confined to the kitchen between four and six

oh look, an ipad, with sky go, that's lucky

i honestly cant do this. im not excited, im just mentally preparing myelf fo the impending 95 minutes of sheer anguish and nervousness heading my way. the 3-2 defeat vs city when we lost to that penalty took me about 3 weeks to get over. none of that today please.

can we really win? does football really get that good?

i'm a bloody wreck already.

I'm travelling on an overnight train from Prague to Cologne. I'm getting it at half time, I may not know the score until morning depending on the wi-fi situation. I'm not going to enjoy tonight

Leicester losing earlier means that a draw here isn't a disaster. Would put us 2 behind Arse and 4 off Leicester (and gained a point on Utd), having chalked off our hardest remaining game

Back