• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT *** Tottenham Hotspur vs Emirates Marketing Project ***

THFC team: Lloris (c), Walker, Alderweireld, Wimmer, Rose; Dembele, Dier; Eriksen, Alli, Son; Kane

THFC subs: Vorm, Davies, Trippier, Carroll, Chadli, Lamela, Mason

City XI: Hart, Zabaleta, Kompany (C), Otamendi, Clichy, Fernandinho, Fernando, Toure, Sterling, Silva, Aguero

Subs: Caballero, Kolarov, Demichelis, A.Garcia, M.Garcia, Celina, Iheanacho

THFC team: Lloris (c), Walker, Alderweireld, Wimmer, Rose; Dembele, Dier; Eriksen, Alli, Son; Kane

THFC subs: Vorm, Davies, Trippier, Carroll, Chadli, Lamela, Mason

City XI: Hart, Zabaleta, Kompany (C), Otamendi, Clichy, Fernandinho, Fernando, Toure, Sterling, Silva, Aguero

Subs: Caballero, Kolarov, Demichelis, A.Garcia, M.Garcia, Celina, Iheanacho

As expected for us. Kompany and Silva both start for City, which is more surprising. How fit the pair are, it will be interesting to see. Time for a few challenges to go in early on, see what happens.

We need to start well today, really get at their defence and make it panic.

Would prefer Trippier and Davies
Team suggests we are going to take it to them and attack at pace

Shame Demichelis is not starting

Bentaleb not even a sub. From being first choice most of last season... It shows what a flexible squad we have with strength in depth. He might benefit from a PL loan.

Wonder how fit Kompany is, first game in what 2/3 months? Last time I saw him he limped off a few minutes after coming on.

City first 11 looks stronger than I thought it would be. Silva back is massive for them.

No surprise. Just our luck. As posted previously, you watch after a season of defending like tw#ts it will be like trying to get past a brick wall today. And no doubt Aguero will have a 100% success rate with his shooting.

Looks like we have gone for pace over tenacity. Thought Lamela might have started tends to get stuck in. Hopefully Son's pace will cause them problems and force plenty of free-kicks in dangerous positions

No surprise. Just our luck. As posted previously, you watch after a season of defending like tw#ts it will be like trying to get past a brick wall today. And no doubt Aguero will have a 100% success rate with his shooting.

Looks like we have gone for pace over tenacity. Thought Lamela might have started tends to get stuck in. Hopefully Son's pace will cause them problems and force plenty of free-kicks in dangerous positions
Yeah I think I would have opted for Lamela too.

I was reasonably confident yesterday but the closer to kickoff it gets the less confident I feel. A red card and penalty (for us) in the first 5 mins would be nice.

Back