• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT*** Tottenham Hotspur Vs Dnipro

Was wondering about that. Too short notice to find a neutral ground?

I'd imagine so. 48 hours to prepare a stadium in another country is near impossible. I remember Schalke's stadium hosted Chelsea and Besikitas for a CL group game during the 03/04 season because of the Istanbul bombings that hit HSBC and the British Consulate but the explosions went off a good few weeks before the game was due.

So whats the deal???? are out team holed up in a hotel with it all getting a bit lively outside???

obviously I dont know much about where they are or whats going on... but if things are iffy id rather we just got our squad/fans home!

Last edited:
Going absolutely bonkers in Kiev tonight

13 people killed, 6 police officers and 7 civilians

Remember that Valencia are to play in Kiev on thursday - surely that game will be postponed

Dinipro - Spurs must be a big doubt too

Think this one could very well be called off

Going absolutely bonkers in Kiev tonight

13 people killed, 6 police officers and 7 civilians

Remember that Valencia are to play in Kiev on thursday - surely that game will be postponed

Dinipro - Spurs must be a big doubt too

Think this one could very well be called off

Word is this place (Ukraine Hotel) is on fire

186_Facade.jpg

..along with other buildings.

Looks like a warzone.

On the official website (last post at 8pm today) they warned fans to be careful if traveling via Kiev and to avoid any protests.

http://www.tottenhamhotspur.com/news/travel-advice-to-dnipropetrovsk-170214/

tumblr_moj3p0wvjy1r24z09o1_500.gif

Guess we'll find out more tomorrow.

Last edited:
I really can't see the game going ahead on Thursday - Ukraine is in meltdown mode at the moment.

It's far too late to play the game at a neutral venue or switch it to White Hart Lane, so there's a good chance Spurs could be awarded a walkover, as happened against Feyenoord a few years ago.

Alternatively, there's a chance the tie could be a one-legged affair at Spurs next Thursday.

Hmmm. Hope it gets postponed :) Though if it doesn't we shouldn't take anyone who's going to start on Sunday. Except maybe rose.

I'd go - friedel, Naughton, Dawson, veljkovic, rose, sandro, betaleb, sigg, Townsend , chadli, soldado
Bench - archer, fryers, Kane, Defoe...some kids....

Then on Sunday - lloris, walker, kaboul, Vertonghen, rose, Capoue, dembele, Paulinho, Lennon, eriksen, ade

What a squad! Don't think Tim will though, a mix of the two and a strong bench. Then everyone ****ed and draw to Norwich.

No way are we flying out to there now.
There's no way we should agree to play a game in a country that shooting dead its own people.

No way are we flying out to there now.
There's no way we should agree to play a game in a country that shooting dead its own people.

According to The Telegraph the Workers' Union building is on fire and there are people trapped inside, literally gets worse by the minute.

I agree we should postpone/cancel this game, tomorrow will most likely be a day of National mourning in Ukraine.

unlikely, riot's not calmed down yet. anyway we must avoid any risk.
And all you guys must remember - radicals shoot police, police shoots radicals, it's not the case of mass killing of innocent people.

The killing of political protesters might not be a big deal where you live in Putin's dictatorship. But most people in the rest of the world find it shocking.

The killing of political protesters might not be a big deal where you live in Putin's dictatorship. But most people in the rest of the world find it shocking.

I'm opposite to Putin. and the bloody riot is shocking for me. But don't be obsessed by your media, there is very aggressive part of protesters who killing cops. Most of them radical nationalist and haters of all russian. Some of them supports fashist regime in Ukraine during WW2.
I'm impressed with the power of the protest, but i don't feel the radicals are right. the matter is not simple for me.

Back